• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC Old NPC Armor

• Thread starter Decius Morram
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Decius Morram

Got some old NPC armor that has same mods as stuff now, but it hued a bit different. Curious as the value of it and the rarity. I only got a couple peices, but curious if I should sell or hold on too or what. All depends on how much they worth if I sell or not. TY in advance.

G

is it leather or metal? if leather what colour(s) is the armour. is it reproducable?

G

What do you mean the same mods as now? All old NPC plate should have the old mods like 5/3/2/3/2 or similar, unless the pieces were smelted down and remade. In which case they should have slightly higher resists (if the pieces are exceptional), I think totaling 21. Some of them might have durability added, not sure where this comes from.

If you're talking about some piece that has mods like you would get from making armor with colored ingots today, then it might be it was made and dyed with a ToT II dye. None of the old NPC armor had stuff like 40 luck or exceptionally high resists, or whatever.

D

Decius Morram

It has resists like yours and is Armor bought from NPC blacksmith a long time ago. It has special hue. The two I have found so far in my stuff are platmail peices. Heres a pic now. Both peices have same mods and there are colors.

Also does anyone know how many colors there are and how hard would be to collect them all???

G

I believe there was originally 32 different colors, and your armor is just prepatch armor that was created before the current ore types had been named.