• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC-Naughty bag (nearly full)

W

Wastelands

Price check on X-Mas Naughty bag missing only spam.

Bag contains:
Coal
Switches
Card "Maybe next year you will get a nicer gift."
Missing spam<-----

I want a Price check on the bag as it is now, and one as if it were complete please ty.

G

I paid 3 mil for the naughty bag mid last year, and 15 mil for the coal. Granted 15 million is a lot, but this is genuine coal, not ore. The switches unfortunately are identical to twigs u can get from trees, and the spam I paid about 4 million for. There are however two hue's of the spam as well to the best of my knowledge. I unfortunately don't have and naughty cards but am offering 5 mil for each of the three colors they come in.

All in all,once complete, I'd say 10-15 million.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can probably get closer to 50m for full naughty bag, i sell coal ore for 25m pretty easy, switches about 10m, cards 2-5m, and spam around 5m

so id say 30-40m prolly

W

Wastelands

Thank's if you get a spam on atlantic i'll buy for 5 mil, hehe so can finish the set.

G

50 mil !
! I realize the rarity of the item(s) but it also seems to be a novelty (holiday) collectors item and generally no more than what I thought. Trey, u really selling 'Coal' for 25 mil a pop? If you have both hue's of the spam and fruitcake, all three naughty deeds, actual 'switches' and other colored naughty bags, I'll run to Legends right now!

R

RalphLauren

I am selling the bag, both hues spams and the card if anyone need them.. items in Sonoma tho

R

RalphLauren

5 and 5 deal in sonoma.. i needa search for them to confirm tho.

W

Wastelands

Willing to sell my naughty bag, missing spam on atlantic for 40mil (PC said 30-40)

Contents:

Switches
Coal
"Maybe next year you will get a better gift"card (red hue)
Missing spam.
Pm me if interested.

Also Selling " a champagne glass" green from happy holidays bag, on baja make offer.
Pm me if interested.