• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC/Info on weird backpack

G

Recently looted a backpack from an IDOC that says it has 1/125 items, but is clearly empty. Is this rare, or what are these from? Thanks in advance.

T

TheGwy

probbaly has either an unused tile or no draw tile inside, both are invisible when in bags

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> does it have a weight? maybe some of that rubble dirt that's nearly impossible to see? </font>

S

sapphirediablo11

This may sound crazy... but use KR (eeek!) to see what is in the bag.

G

Thanks for all the replies. The weight is only 1 stone, so I guess all I need to do is find someone that actually uses KR...

S

sapphirediablo11

i use KR (OH GODS!!!) but only when i want to desine my house to see what it looks like in both clients... i must say 2d wins most the time

I

imported_Wraith One

They are correct about the tiles. It is either an unused tile which can be removed from the backpack with KR or a no draw tile which is also invisible in KR and cannot be removed. I just recently tried this with some tiles I had stuck in backpacks since you can't destroy a backpack.

G

Well, now that I've figured out it's a no draw tile, can anyone tell me what it's worth?

W

Wastelands

well i know there was a way to make masses of those not long ago, involving a script and a packhorse, so not sure what value would be, the exploit might even still work.