• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC/Buying Ridable by anyone faction horses.

G

These do exist don't they?

I'm looking for one, for now, in any color.

What kind of price would I be looking at.

If anyone has one let me know price and I'll make the trip!

G

Unless I've missed something huge, it's only black faction guard horses which anyone can ride.

These come in all four mare graphics (unless you're in KR then you get shortchanged with just one) and generally sell from around the 500k-2m mark. If you're on Atlantic, someone is selling them there for 1m a pop.

Warhorses are faction-only and colours are specific to the particular faction.

Hatchlings

G

Ah, a friend of mine had a green a few years back on sonoma that he rode, and was not in a faction. He quit about 2 years ago, and havent seen him since.

G

There are a few anyone-can-ride faction horses. No idea how they happened or if they are legal though

G

Even having done my time in factions, this one has passed me by. How silly of me to earn mine!

Thinking about it, the go-to guy for faction/war horse info would be my UO bruddah Poo - if memory serves he did a whole big write up on factions including war horses.

Hatchlings!