• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PC brittle Kryss, 20 Splint / 70 Hit Magic Arrow and more (no hit area)

Xoos

Journeyman
From what I gather it's very hard to sell any splintering weapon that isn't clean. I'm afraid the brittle property makes it a no go for most people

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
From what I gather it's very hard to sell any splintering weapon that isn't clean. I'm afraid the brittle property makes it a no go for most people
^this

Brittle and Splintering wears out fast.

Even with that being the case I still throw them on a vendor here and there. The last one I had comparable to yours I started the price at 100 and dropped it every week or so until it sold. I want to say it sold in the 25 range finally.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While it's true that brittle items at a certain point in time will end, their durability goes down similar to clean items and can be repaired to max minus one for at least 254 times if you keep a watchful eye, so that should still last a while.
I wear brittle items all the time. I can't see why this should greatly affect the price... *shrug*

Still looking for a PC though...

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
While it's true that brittle items at a certain point in time will end, their durability goes down similar to clean items and can be repaired to max minus one for at least 254 times if you keep a watchful eye, so that should still last a while.
I wear brittle items all the time. I can't see why this should greatly affect the price... *shrug*

Still looking for a PC though...
With splinter it wears much fast

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
While it's true that brittle items at a certain point in time will end, their durability goes down similar to clean items

With splinter it wears much fast
Anon is 100% right. Normal Brittle items do wear down at about the same pace as clean... once that Splinter is on a Brittle? It wears down QUICK. Go snag some cheap Brittle/Splinter weapon and test it for yourself.

Also... the price check I gave you is a legit price check... Brittle and Splinter does not have massive value.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anon is 100% right. Normal Brittle items do wear down at about the same pace as clean... once that Splinter is on a Brittle? It wears down QUICK. Go snag some cheap Brittle/Splinter weapon and test it for yourself.

Also... the price check I gave you is a legit price check... Brittle and Splinter does not have massive value.
Your post wasn't there when I wrote my reply, so thanks for the pc!

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

I had a brittle weapon with whirlwind went really fast

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I had a brittle weapon with whirlwind went really fast
I should have been more clear... I was talking about brittle on armor there, not weps.

Whirlwind is rough on dura for sure... even on non brittle. Would hate to see a Brittle, Splinter on a WW wep...