• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PC and WTB: A piece of blackrock

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I´m wondering what I would have to pay for a single "a piece of blackrock" and if anyone has one on Europa for sale.
Those were the stones that could be collected after slaying that thingy down at terathean keep, right?

Thanks in advance for any info!

K

kray2s

wasnt black rock the stuff that was mined????
or was there 2 versions?

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wasnt black rock the stuff that was mined????
or was there 2 versions?
'a small piece of blackrock' is the common mined version.

'a piece of blackrock' (notice, there no 'small' in the name) is either from the '???' in the Keep OR from the end bosses of the Magincia invasion more recently. These are perhaps worth 1-2m per (they do exist in some quantities now, but not all of the stone graphics from the '???' were found at Magincia either).

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
small pieces of blackrock were found spawning all over the place. sometimes while minning ore you would get a piece. the large pieces where from the minning spots on the lost lands where there were tons of blackrock elementals and you had to mine these blackrock viens. thats what i remember. of course when it first came out it was a reward after killing some event mob. people sure got ticked off the next week when it started spawning everywhere

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you talking about the ones that the rift guardians drops on the ground after they die?

The graphics for them range from size of a large rare gem to small gems but all labeled as "piece of black rock"

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeppers :)
I´m lookin to buy "a piece of blackrock", wether dropped by the rift guardians or the "???" of tera keep.
Oh and it should be on europa *g*

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill look in my collection for you and when i come down to get the items from you i will donate the piece. ill look tonight. i should have 2-3 extras

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww! Thankies!
But you don´t have to! You´re purchasing thingies for me, so I´m happy to pay too!