• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Paying insane amount for this crafted platemail do

P

PoCove

That would take a fair amount of misses to get that .. i have tried to come up with a great armor set similar to that no luck ..

But I wish you luck ..

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That would take a fair amount of misses to get that .. i have tried to come up with a great armor set similar to that no luck ..

But I wish you luck ..

Hence the reason he is paying an insane amount.rolleyes:

C

Chaosy

But I wish you luck ..
I've seen plenty of legs/arms/gorgets with those mods, but since it's a do and not many people craft them, they're kind of hard to find. I'm paying a minimum of 100 mil for this item if it makes the requirements, and will pay more for even higher resists. I don't imagine it to be that hard to make with val hammers, it's just that no one wants to waste charges on dos.