• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor paying 600mill for tunic or legs with

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crafters! With kits to burn or anyone. Need a re forged tunic or legs with 15 damage eater 2 cf 3/4 hpr 2/3/4 mr 8 lmc 20 lrc at least 10 psy unenhanced or enhanced paying 600 mill or post you icq to talk thanks

bmfrench

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll burn through kits this afternoon..... Do you want regular leather or studded? Also what shard are you on? I'm on Chesapeake

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont think you can get 4 HPR and 4 MR with a 6 mods piece, best would be 2 MR and 3 HPR or something like that but ill look around and let oyu know if I find something

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont think you can get 4 HPR and 4 MR with a 6 mods piece, best would be 2 MR and 3 HPR or something like that but ill look around and let oyu know if I find something
agreed. i think i have ones like that, but they only have 5lrc.

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I know I was just saying a combo of either like if it's 3 mr can be 3 hpr or 3 2 as long as it's not like 1 4

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I'm on atl btw but would transfer it of some one had it

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A friend of mine has :

Fallout's Tunic.jpg

He may be interested in selling if you're interested.

Edit : Resistances are a little lower than in your OP, and the item is already enhanced.

Last edited: