• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

paying 10+mil for a 29/29 fletching tali or 20+ for 30/30 tali

G

i need one badly and will pay ALOT for a good fletching talismen, must be 29/28 or higher.

icq 436108044

M

MrMiagi

<blockquote><hr>

What shard are you on ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to hi-jack his thread or anything, but if you're on Europa and have a fletching talisman like 30/30 to sell i'll also pay you 10 mill for it.

E

EB_Arcbolt

Ive got a 25/25 on pac, if anyone is interested, even this one is rare, the 29/29, or 30/30 good luck, and if there is one, 10 mill is too low, jmho

G

If anyone has a high end tailoring one on Atlantic give me a shout. I spent 2hrs digging thru Luna vendor by mislabeled/poorly lbeled vendor and didn't find ANY tailoring ones

G

Here are the best talli's I've been able to put together:

Inscribe 27/27
Smith 25/26
Carp 23/23
Tinkering 27/23
Tailor 25/24

E

eolsunder1

chances are you won't see any high end talismans like that, the nerf that was done to heartwood quest loot lowered the chances immensely. If you have a talisman like that it probably was received before the nerf when higher talismans were common.

I've done so many heartwood quests its funny, and really you won't find much above like 20-25 ish even if your lucky. All my higher ones were bought not received. Even on peerless loot i might get lucky and see a 20/20 one, but even thats rare. Just like my Mel bows, great before nerf, sucky after.