• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Patchurday for Bitter Black (Version 3.0 now on UOSkins)...

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

With some help from Ash/SonomaKid, I present Bitter Black 3.0.

Bitter Black 3.0 has the following additions to the Bitter Black 2.5a revision:

1. Addition of Sonoma UI mods into Bitter Black courtesy of Ash/SonomaKid which include:

- Able to right click to close object handles that do not have a context menu
- Displays Tithing pts on status bar, pushes buffs down to fit in.
- Displays coordinates under radar and on world map in format of sextant. Note the conversion formula is not 100% so depending on the rounding may be 01' off, but for more part seems to work, can enter waypoints using sextant coordinates but there is a bug entering waypoints between 150N and 0S

2. A size issue with mobile health bars that makes them too big and allows an invisible section to overlap other UI objects and block them.

It can be downloaded via UOSkins at the following link Bitter Black 3.0

Enjoy!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh sure wait til after I get it set up!! :lick:

Seriously though, thanks for that, I think I'm getting the hang of KR.

Ori

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Heheh no problem :)

Actually I added the changes in a bit earlier tonight and spent some time tweaking and testing to make sure they worked before uploading. I really need to see if I can get the admin of UOskins to delete my earlier versions of BB (but retain B-LAU's basic version) so I don't "spam" the skin listings as I try to keep BB updated.

K

Kurgan

I love the changes you folks have made. But I still find it funny that no-one has corrected the 6th circle icon.
It still show polymorph picture not the 6th circle picture.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Here I am trying to work up Healing and you find me another thing to work on!

*Shakes fist at Kurgan*

K

Kurgan

Easy way to work healing.
Get yourself an Iron Maiden.
Walk in a few times, heal, rinse repeat..

Now get on that 6th circle thingy.. :lol:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Easy way to work healing.
Get yourself an Iron Maiden.
Walk in a few times, heal, rinse repeat..

Now get on that 6th circle thingy.. :lol:
Ohh thanks for the tip on healing Kurgan!!

BTW I've spent the evening playing with most of the skins for KR. Now I'm stuck!! I like them all but for different reasons :confused: lol. Oh well more playing will tell.

Ori

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I simply use the cliff by the Northern Bridge just outside Blackthorn's Castle in Britain, just needed to get to the next Healing training point which was curing lesser poison potions.

A

Ash

Ohh thanks for the tip on healing Kurgan!!

BTW I've spent the evening playing with most of the skins for KR. Now I'm stuck!! I like them all but for different reasons :confused: lol. Oh well more playing will tell.

Ori
I am in same boat about liking different skins for different reasons, so I just started making my own changes.

Glad to see them being incorporated into Bitter Black, now I have to find a new challenge..

On the off topic, since I am lazy and don't care about low karma (after all it is easy enough to raise back up) I just trained up healing by putting on a cloak of corruption and let it zap my health, also worked great for training focus and Med on a new char. Just remember to get karma back before going near wisps, I forgot and went to do summon fey quest that involved going near pixies and they didn't like my nefarious title.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yes, this is only for KR.

Ash's additions are sweet, the sextant coords under the minimap work great! It gives a much needed UOAM function to KR without the need for a separate window to be overlayed onto the game.

Thanks Ash!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Ash/SonomaKid for the new additions and Dermott to put it all back together in one lovely skin! :)