• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Patching / Login Problems - anyone else?

• Thread starter imported_weins201
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_weins201

Anyone elses having problems?

Still cannot log in cannot connect, also cannot even get UO website up LoL

All seems well TY

G

I just got connection lost message and couldn't log back in. Restarted UO, couldn't patch, couldn't connect. Turned off firewall temporarily and everything worked fine.

Edit: Did not receive a patch after turning firewall off.

K

ken01

Just lost connection myself with a beetle full of logs blood ,heartwoood and even 55 frost . I am betting wont auto stable since his packs full. Come on peeps control your cats the uo hampsters are a fat slow old bunch that cant run very fast.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like the servers are borked again. I got booted out, and can't connect to the patch or login servers.

Guess I'll go play xbox for a while.

G

I'm in the game. Didn't get kicked but I wont log out now haha thanks for the warning!

Is there a patch? On a Saturday?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think it was just a little hiccup no reason to panic. Happened to me, tried logging in, couldn't connect, tried again and I Was fine.

It's not the end of the world

I

imported_Farsight

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is.

THE SKY IS FALLING!

Oh... wait. There is no sky in UO.

Nevermind.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I panic whenever I get the chance. It's a nice release for all that nervous energy I store up during the day. That and I like the feeling of the butterflies in my tummy.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is.

THE SKY IS FALLING!

Oh... wait. There is no sky in UO.

Nevermind.

[/ QUOTE ]
If there's no sky then where are our moons? And what is that giant telescope pointing at?
*goes to buy more curtains*

I

imported_Farsight

<blockquote><hr>

If there's no sky then where are our moons? And what is that giant telescope pointing at?
*goes to buy more curtains*

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm. Good point. I guess I just never bothered to look up.