• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Password in Illish?

G

It's been a while, and now I can't remember, but theres the volcano area in illish beyond gargoyle city that had a secret teleporter from one of the old events to find morwennas staff or cloak. You spoke a word of phrase and you got teleported to a beach area, that previously before the event was unreachable, i believe theres lich lords in that area. Anyways whats the password to get thru? Thanks.

G

All the spawn there is gone. The Ancient Liches and Skeletal Dragons have disappeared.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well that sucks!
i used to go there myself! been awhile and was planning on going back, damn

G

The spawn has been gone for at least a year. I was going to hold an event there, I had posting something about it a loooooong time ago, but can't find it; the calender and my post list don't go back that far it seems. It was something all RP about "Slay the vile beasts inhabiting our land" or something, had a huge group of people actually, and by the time we got there, the spawn was gone. I recall posting about that as well....thinking how awesome it was that an event is put together by a player, gets like 30 people to come out to it, and then they remove the reason for the event. Look around the world and you'll find old event stuff from years ago, but just try and use it or make it fun or part of your playing experience, and it's suddenly removed. EA = classy, except I'm completely kidding.

P

Pokey Loves You

yeah i'm really sure ea turned it off because you were trying to make use of it

or even knew about what you had planned

G

I didn't mean to sugget that they did, just saying it's curious that the spawn was there for I believe at least two years after the initial spawn ended, then disappeared literally the day before the event. As I recall actually, a big group of us went from there, where there was nothing to do, to fel fire to try to run a spawn. W@R was there already so we had a big fight with them, was a good time actually.