• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

password change and logging in

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been with UO almost 12 years and have never experienced such chaos. 2 days ago I went to https://accounts.eamythic.com/ to change passwords....what a mistake. The next day I could not log in, so I thought maybe that psychotic linking thing had something to do with this problem, and changed them back....I logged in, for only the day, as of last night, no luck logging in. I contacted EA, a futile effort as I was told they don't handle this and it was an online support matter (thanks guys)

I just wrote to Broadsword, and dumped it on them......the part that chaps me backside is, I only have today off....72 hours to wait does me no good....I also have a boat to refresh.......this linking and master account must have come from two guys getting stoned......

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to change my Master password and got an error message too...........(bangs head off desk top)