• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Partisan of Chaos Boots

G

How much are these worth? and are they easy to get hold of you reckon?

M

mdacc#one

Are you buying or selling?

There are only 4 of these out there and are owned by Baja role players. Very hard for them to let go. But I think 1 pair though got out sold by Psycotik

G

I was just wanting a little info on them
, depend on the feedback i receive i was going to consider buying them or not, but seems i may as well not bother :p Going to be really hard to get hold of and probaly quite expensive

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

I was just wanting a little info on them
, depend on the feedback i receive i was going to consider buying them or not, but seems i may as well not bother :p Going to be really hard to get hold of and probaly quite expensive

[/ QUOTE ]

The pair sold by Psychotik I believe went for 150-200 mil. That was at least 6 months ago. I think she traded for a blaze doggy

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ONLY 2 footware pieces in the game have mods (on main shards that is, not including siege or mugen)....Royal Boots 50 luck, Vine Cords 4 to each res.....thats it

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

ONLY 2 footware pieces in the game have mods (on main shards that is, not including siege or mugen)....Royal Boots 50 luck, Vine Cords 4 to each res.....thats it

[/ QUOTE ]
Not true.
Elder Detective of the Royal Guard (+3 Intelligence Boots)
Legendary Detective of the Royal Guard (+4 Intelligence Boots)
Mythical Detective of the Royal Guard (+2 Intelligence Boots)

And I think there's 1 more, but don't recall at the moment.

G

<blockquote><hr>

survey says!

zombie goat? (+5 int? )

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a bit confused

Zombie goat is the name of a player which one a pair of the int mod boots at the event, their name was then placed on the boots as a prefix to name

Zombie Goat Mythical Detective of the Royal Guard (+2 Intelligence Boots)

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

And if these two items have not been duped the owners show up occasionally at MOA on GL on Wed and Thurs nites...I drool. I got to believe that these are the original owners because they also carry their names. Unless of course the boots adjust to who is wearing them.

G

they dont, but i believe ive heard that at least one pair aside from the zombie goat pair has been sold.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Not true.
Mythical Detective of the Royal Guard (+2 Intelligence Boots)

And I think there's 1 more, but don't recall at the moment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Sheet.....i have no clue what i was thinking there.....damn thats a fook up on my part lol.....my bad, scratch my entire last post lol

but no, the boots in question do not have mods hehe

B

Bill420

How many of these are there, Royal Boots 50 luck, and how much do they go for?