• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Parties!

G

Granjell

Well I just spent an hour at parties and it was really fun! Fangs McWolf has hosted three this morning since I got on. And I hosted one to see what it is like. Very fun and not very expensive at all.

S

Squeaker

I found the flying toon glitch!

And not of purpose I might add... I don't glitch... I was trying to play with the juke box and got stuck :(

Seems to be a bit glitchy...

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hosted a ghetto party with just a trampoline and a dance floor. Pretty cool!

G

Granjell

A ghetto party - lol! I was looking at the list for public parties and saw quite a few that the kids must have been unable to figure out how to buy things, because all they had was the clock...and no toons at the party.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

When I got on to check my options, I crashed one of wolfie's parties. Kind of overwhelming. I only checked out the dance floor. I did the one Kathy told me about, the "happy" dance. I then just started clicking arrow keys and found myself doing the "falling" dance. I got stuck in it and just kept doing the belly flop over and over. I could just hit the arrow key one time before I fell again so it made me look like I was break dancing/ belly flopping all over the dance floor!! I never stood up when I did that, just slid acrossed the floor. It was pretty funny.

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It Just started today. I got two invites one party was already over LOL. When i went to my mailbox got my mail and invites. I clicked ok on the message your item been moved to the attic. It still would not go away.

I had to exit toontown that fixed the message. It might be buggy for little bit. I hope they get that bug fixed.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

AWWW, my daughter hosted her first party. A toon that came to the party told her he reported her for not having a "quack" at her party! Needless to say, she was a little upset! I don't understand how some people can be so unkind!!! I told her not to worry about it but when someone hits that report button, it gives such limited options and I'm sure there wasnt an option that said "Loony didnt have a trampoline at her party" or whatever "quack" meant! Oh well, she is having fun now!!

G

Granjell

Man that really stinks there's such unthinking kids out there. I made sure to thank every host whose party I visited. I mean, jeez - how hard is it to say something nice...

S

soupandquackers

Dang elga, wish i could have made it. We know how ghetto you can get.

L

Little Sadie

I better be invited to your ghetto party Elga! I'll bring some Colt 45. It that ghetto enough for ya? :D

L

Little Sadie

I only know one dance move. I was too busy trying out the trampoline! I could only get up to 5 beans on that thing. Toon parties are going to be the pick up place on TT. No sooner did I arrive to Marge's today on Mr. T that shall not be named girl toon whispered to me in SC+ "Hey Cutie! Wow you have huge gags! You know what they say about huge gags!, and on and on. I was stunned! I couldn't believe the stuff she was saying. I was actually speechless and I am never speechless. I told Marge that she must be hiding the good drinks some place because there were some drunks among us. LOL!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SC+ "Hey Cutie! Wow you have huge gags! You know what they say about huge gags!, and on and on.

HUGE GAGS! :hahaha:
LOL

Well I was on a trampoline tonight shaking my huge gags. I almost made it to the last bean! That is fun. The music is killer too!

C

Crazy Fireball

I know a few.

Left, Left, Left.
Right, Right Right.
Left, Down, Down, Down, Up, Down.
Down, Down, Up, Up.
Up, Up, Down, Down.

I Think one is
Up, Left, Up.

S

SSniffleslam

I am so bad at the trampoline thing! I first tried watching my toon on the trampoline, and couldn't jump worth a darn. I switched to the meter and did a little better, but I guess I'm just not good with the timing. And I know about 5 or 6 of the dance moves - I think! :danceb:

A

Animal_Control

right - right - down - up - up - right - right
This gem will get you pina-colada flavored JBs.

Sounds like someone already found those!

"Hey Cutie! Wow you have huge gags! You know what they say about huge gags!"
We affectionately call those Fun-Gags...for the record. :D

K

Kippy

Here they are:

The Left: Left, Left, Left

The Right: Right, Right, Right

The Fall: Up, Up, Down, Down

The Backfall: Down, Down, Up, Up

The Jump: Up, Left, Up

The Shufflehop: Right, Down Up

Running Toon: Right, Up, Left, Up

The Putt: Up, Down, Left, Right

The Victory Dance: Up, Down, Left, Left, Right, Right

The Happy Dance: Left, Down, Down, Down, Up, Down

Have fun!!

S

soupandquackers

I was able to figure out all of them but it took a while. I love the trampoline game but only got up to 81ft.

G

Granjell

Were there any bonus beans, or was it just like 10 beans for that 91 feet?

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You get the 12 jellybeans and then 10 bonus beans for hitting the big one. I was throwing a temper tantrum on Wolfie in between the parties. I needed my fix of trampoline fun..lol

C

Crazy Fireball

You get the 12 jellybeans and then 10 bonus beans for hitting the big one. I was throwing a temper tantrum on Wolfie in between the parties. I needed my fix of trampoline fun..lol
It stinks that you can only get four, i love the trampoline, so they should make it 8.

S

Sarcatstic

I noticed disney picked a couple of servers to have the parties in. Looks strange to see crazy river red.

Z

ZippyW

Every party needs a pooper, that's why you invited me....

Anyone else but me find the parties completely boring? I must have a very-short attention span because after getting on the trampoline a few times, being shot out of the cannon a few times, and doing some dance moves, I was bored and left. I have absolutely no interest in hosting a party and little interest in going to any more. Sigh.

G

Granjell

I will admit that I have gone to a few public parties on different toons, and I didn't stay more than a few minutes at each one. I did make sure to find the host and thank them. But if you don't want to play trolley games or fish, you can pick up a few quick beans. I still haven't hit more than four clouds in the cannon game. This is definitely an update to keep the youngest set of players happy, but I can totally say it fits the Toontown image.

L

Little Sadie

Every party needs a pooper, that's why you invited me....

Anyone else but me find the parties completely boring? I must have a very-short attention span because after getting on the trampoline a few times, being shot out of the cannon a few times, and doing some dance moves, I was bored and left. I have absolutely no interest in hosting a party and little interest in going to any more. Sigh.
While I liked the trampoline, I didn't see the big deal in the rest of the stuff. I have yet to host any but might just to see how you do it. I can handle a few minutes at a party then I'm off to get my bucks. It seems like they were brought on more for the kids that play TT for socialization then anything else.

S

Sarcatstic

Yes parties are for the kids.

But did anyone get a picture of Wolfie in his party hat!:dunce:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be at your party Marge tonight at 6:30! Make sure you have plenty of trampolines, I don't like to have to fight over them. Thanks..:lick:

G

Granjell

Yeah, I wish the limit wasn't four on the trampolines. Each toon's turn is 30 seconds, which can seem like forever when you're the one waiting to go next.

S

soupandquackers

I hosted one yesterday and had alot of people. I will make yours too marge! By the way, has anyone been getting stuck in the cannons, it happened twice to me yesterday.

G

Granjell

I think getting stuck in the cannons was listed under "known issues"

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I was going to press charges Marge when I did. I'll let it slip this time, but next time make sure they are functioning. I got my large toe sucked in. Pain and suffering! Haha But yeah I got the Tramp record tonight at 96FT!!

C

Crazy Fireball

Yeah I was going to press charges Marge when I did. I'll let it slip this time, but next time make sure they are functioning. I got my large toe sucked in. Pain and suffering! Haha But yeah I got the Tramp record tonight at 96FT!!
Yayayayaayyayayay!

I got 92 once.

S

soupandquackers

Duh Elga, you already know its your weight that gives you an advantage.

L

Little Sadie

I was able to get to 61 feet tonight at Marge's party. That is a lot better then my 38 feet before. Yes, it must be the weight. Now we know why Elga is eating all that bacon and meatloaf!

P

PinkyPepperpow

Please don't anyone be offended if I miss your party..

1. my schedule is crazy
2. if it's not in my blackberry i forget
3. I have a ton of them that i got after the day passed
4. I might be in a battle or something
and
5. I think the novelty of the games is going to wear off quickly for me

Thanks to all the invites. Elga you rock on the trampoline...

i got stuck in the cannon at Wolfies party....it scared me and i think I might
be scarred for life.

not to mention I saw a toon break their neck after getting shot out of the cannon...poor thing was just laying there; in the ground, face down for a long time....

(hope Wolfie had liability insurance for that)

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Yeah, what does anyone else do about that....not getting the invitation til after the party? I havent been able to play much and when I got on Sally she had 8 invites I think and all but one were already passed. If you click "accept" that seems a little silly, but "reject" just seems mean!! I wish they would just disappear from the mailboxes cuz I would like to get rid of them. I ended up accepting the invitation even though the party was over.......

S

soupandquackers

I do the same thing. I miss most parties but i dont want the person to come on and see something like it got rejected. So i just accept them even if they are past.

G

Granjell

Next time you see one of my invites, go ahead and reject it. We'll see if I can go back and check the list after the fact....

T

TealAngel

Hi one and all,
Well I have crashed a party or two in my day, but never had one crash me. :yell: The day of the big party reveal, My roomie was up and at a party. I was like a four year old at her own lol, I log on and bam. Firewall interruptus. It wouldnt go past the darn download intializing screen. After several pat answers from tech that didnt work, i got :gun: mad and uninstalled Nortons, dont do that repeat DO NOT do that. Norton wants to stay on your pc and they will make you pay for removal. :sad4: They took a slightly useful dll, well useful if YOU WANT TO GET ONLINE that is.....lol.....Reinstalling windows over it did no good. System restore wouldnt work, never has, so other than reformat, which i really thought it was coming to that. A recovery gave me my pc back and the internet, now I just had to find out where every file is, cause I am still showing the same amount of hard drive space, (almost full, lol and this with two external hard drives lol) so anyway, today is the first day back to real life (you know, tt and here, lol. Did get to go to a few parties over the last few, thanks to roomies pc, but happy to have my own back.
Thanks for the chance to vent, (not that u really had a choice now did you :lick:
As for the parties, The trampolines are fun, I cant hit the broadside of a cloud tho in the cannons lol, I do get bored with them quickly tho. A good place for making new friends, and for pick ups lol ( from prev post, no one ever hits on me )= . However, on that note, My birthday is Wednesday the 8th, ( I will be at Disneyland) so on tuesday, the 7th I am hosting a party, and I would love for you all to come. Look for the Princess Dinky Twinkletoes. Would love to meet some of the McWolf crowd :D
Hugs and Happiness to one and all

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TealAngel, sorry to hear you had to go through all that tech stuff.

Parties sounds like such a lot of fun! I should drop by the party planner one of these days.

J

Jobobsa

The only bug I have had with parties was when I was trying to turn the cannon to the wall, and it froze when I was over the cannon sign.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BREAKING NEWS-TOONS HIT THE GROUND!

Toons left and right are getting sucked under the cannons. Do not let your loved ones on or near these cannons if you care about the well being of such toons!

I witnessed this account tonight, and NOBODY came to the toon's rescue. They just lied there!

WARNING, The following image may not be appropriate for all viewers!

Several attempts to notify the party host went untouched.