• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

Partied people's Pet Health bars???

Carnage

Visitor
My wife and i hunt together.. and I can not for the life of me figure out how to get her pet health bar to show. So I am unable to aid her in healing her pet while we are working together as a team. She has the same problem with not being able to see my pet's health bar. We are in a party together.. so how do I fix this? I did look for an answer here and did not find one....

Kylie Kinslayer

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
In 2D I just hit cntrl/shift to toggle the tags. Then I grab the pets tag and drag it. Turns into a bar for the pet.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My wife and i hunt together.. and I can not for the life of me figure out how to get her pet health bar to show. So I am unable to aid her in healing her pet while we are working together as a team. She has the same problem with not being able to see my pet's health bar. We are in a party together.. so how do I fix this? I did look for an answer here and did not find one....
There is a filter in the mobiles bar dockspot settings to toggle pets, summons, etc... just press the cog button in the dockspot and customize it :)

Zeke

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I usually drag my friends pet bars to the Pinned Bar.