• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Parrot perch

Dimax

Adventurer
Professional
Supporter
Sorry for having to post this but is the Parrot perch something that you make? and if so how ?

Destiny<3

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Carpenters can make the parrot perch. It takes 50 wood of whatever color you want and 50 skill.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
if you craft one with Oak or better wood, you can dye the parrot perch with natural dyes.
once the parrot is added to it, you can't dye it any more

Dimax

Adventurer
Professional
Supporter
Thank you both, I'm gonna have to check that carpenters menu a bit closer I seemed to have missed it!

Destiny<3

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I hope you found it, if not I found it under Misc. Add-Ons and it is the third from the top.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
I felt your pain took me awhile to find it when I just came back and had to ask too. 1 week after placing on roof 4 them they got kicked off the roof never to be seen again. I thought they would repeat commonly said things so of course tried to make some bar talk parrots only to realize they just seem to annoy me and not make the game as fun as I was hoping. Thank god drinking in game got revamped that made me laugh for the whole day although im over it I was amused for short time or just watching ppl come out of bar on roof naked gives me slight amusement still

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
1 week after placing on roof 4 them they got kicked off the roof never to be seen again.
did you check your moving crate?

And about whispering to your parrot...
My cousin whispered to her parrot, something unrepeatable
and after that every time I came in her house door, i was greeted with those words.
It was very annoying and I was so glad that she lost it when her house decayed.
I always wondered if someone found it...

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
@Cinderella I didn't lose them ;) . That was my way of saying I got rid of them once I figured out they were no fun. I have never seen them repeat anything other then right after you have said it.