• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Parasitic Poison

• Thread starter imported_Wing Chun
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Wing Chun

Can anyone tell me how to make these. UOSTUFF is no more
and i cant find the info

G

if u click on your mortar and pestle and choose parasitic poison it will tell u what u need.

Most I can remember is the parasitic plant (green stringy thing) that you get from lumberjacking is required cant remember if u need anything else.

I

imported_Kallie Pigeon

Choose earthen mixtures and then parasitic . It takes 5 parasitic plants to make a single potion.

I

imported_Wing Chun

wow, 5 plants! Parasitic plants are very very hard to find. I chopped 60k wood and got 8 plants. No wonder you dont see people using these potions much

I

imported_Kallie Pigeon

I am not sure how it works but think that there are areas which have more parasitic plant. In my regular area I get 3 to 6 plants while filling up my 2 packies with wood and mostly bark and other areas maybe 1 or 2. I seem to get the luminescent fungi to make the other poison much more frequently. I have yet to seriously experiment with either of those earthen mixture poisons. I have been chopping wood to gm my carpenter (just gmed). Now I am going to have to do it to get parasitic plants.