• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Panda?

L

Little Sadie

I go to sign back in to TT and get this downloading Panda. It dls to 90% then stops. It then kicks me out to file a bug report. What's going on? I played TT earlier around 4pm and had no problems. I am using the Vista launcher if that makes a difference.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Panda3D is the program that is used to make Toontown. I know that doesn't help, but at least you know what Panda is, lol.

L

Little Sadie

Ok I rebooted and it came up like normal. I have no idea what that was about. LOL!

L

lou2700

i had a similar problem one night,i logged on ok then at the bottom left corner of the screen it showed a message that read "downloading neighborhoods"
it would go to 90% then kick me out of tt then the bug report-after about an hour of trying,i gave up,then the next day tt worked just fine??

F

Fangs McWolf

i had a similar problem one night,i logged on ok then at the bottom left corner of the screen it showed a message that read "downloading neighborhoods"
it would go to 90% then kick me out of tt then the bug report-after about an hour of trying,i gave up,then the next day tt worked just fine??
It didn't like you that night.
:mf_prop: