• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pan Arcane

• Thread starter Blade_Thugluv
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4
B

Blade_Thugluv

Pan Arcane.......

I want to explain a few things... First i will start bye saying i was wrong. You may or may not know but once you left the game alot of Pan Arcanes popped up from time to time claiming to be the real Pan. So i got use to fakes running around.

I didnt believe it was the real you until i was informed by Nuggysmurf (real life friend) that it was indeed you. I am sorry for calling you a liar and a cheat.

You as a gamer prob already know that there are impostures out there in games trying to be someone else.

You can keep hating me and saying whatever you want. I am being man enough to bring into the light of the public that I was wrong and yes i did call you a cheat a imposture and a liar.

Let it be known I have no beef with you and like i said i am sorry for not believing you but i ask that you please at least understand where i was coming from.

~Blade

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People say what you will about the groups; the personalities Lake Austin has seen, there is no personality like mine. I am la creme de la creme.

I got ego.

When people think of Lake Austin and try to associate it to one player, they think quietly themselves of one name: Pan Arcane. They either love me or they hate me. They don't think of Belshazzar, Crazy Joe and all of the other phonies that have tried to buy their in-game reputation by catering stupidity to the minds of inexperienced players. I humiliate these types in every era and every aspect of Ultima Online.

I have a reputation that I have worked hard to earn and one that I effortlessly maintain. Do you know why, Blade_Thugluv? Because no matter what odds you throw at me, I will face them. I've got experience.

We approach next Friday, a day I will be celebrating in game. It will be the seventh birthday of Lake Austin. I doubt anybody reading this was aware of this before now. Most people in the game today can't say they've played seven years. This'll be year twelve for me, with a gap in the middle. I will be online on Friday celebrating this day with everybody. I still love this game. I love this shard.

Who outside of Soldevi & myself have made as much of their seven year tenure on Lake Austin? I don't need respect from anybody. I respect myself enough. If people want to respect me, big ups.

When people step on my grill I will senselessly beat them off of it. I am a role player, true to every form of my nature. I am an eningma. I play to people's minds. I torture them. I have people watching out for me in Felucca. I have people thinking about me first thing they wake up in the morning as they're eating their cereal. I have people thinking today about what I did in the game last night. No other player has this effect.

Are there people I look out for outside of chad? Not really. I don't think about my next encounter. Experience will carry me through anything. When I see DFA members fly up my screen for instance I am amused at how much they dread fighting me and how horrid they are at interpreting my next move. I follow that up by immediately taking advantage of their inexperience and take pride in giving them PvP lessons one, by one, by one. After that I stand by their ghosts, awaiting their next insult or real life directed threat until they are all out of words.

I'm as good as any Trammel player in Trammel. People never acknowledge or respect this about me either.

People roll in groups to try and achieve what I have achieved. It just doesn't happen for them. I don't need a group to make magic happen. I just need Soldevi, we feed off of each other. It ain't one way or the other.

I get accused of some form of cheating every day. It doesn't phase me. Call me a cheat, I don't care. I don't need no black sheep wall. I am Pan Arcane.

I don't have to set my alarm clock to wake up at five in the morning to sneak a spawn under the radar. I will engage ruthlessly and defend fearlessly to victory or defeat. I have matured as a player because unlike five years ago when I was at my best, I am not afraid to lose. I'll admit when I'm somebody's pancake, and I'll come back stronger the very next time. Write it down.

I have been overcriticized in the past for telling people what they want to hear. Blade_Thugluv my message to you tonight is that I am raw. My passion for this game comes from the heart. People give me excuses about who they were in different eras and stages of Ultima Online and I can simply look back at all of the years and say I always did it better. Before I was Pan Arcane I was just another guy. I play with my heart and let the game take over for my mind. I don't make Pan Arcane. Pan Arcane makes me.

Now I'm the truth. Write it down.

S

SLACK

Big whup Pan, I've been here since LA opened up too and I beat this game
years ago.....
Don't hate.........
Slack>All
k thanks.
Write it down.
Remember it.
Take it to heart.

Some day I will teach you to be cool like me my friend.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Big whup Pan, I've been here since LA opened up too and I beat this game
years ago.....
Don't hate.........
Slack>All
k thanks.
Write it down.
Remember it.
Take it to heart.

Some day I will teach you to be cool like me my friend.
I've tamed a mongbat lord.

T

Tycolby

Blah I paid Pan a 100k gold one day to have a candle light dinner with a balron :lick:

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I think of Lake Austin, I think of Ice Cove and H.O.T. Auctions. Pan Arcane who?

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I think of Lake Austin, I think of Ice Cove and H.O.T. Auctions. Pan Arcane who?
One only has to scan over your remark once to see you know little about the game of Ultima Online or Lake Austin's history. Death viper was a limited, one-dimensional player. I have proven time after time to be the full package on every facet of Lake Austin. There is no excuse for one not to excel in every facet of the game. Be real, when people think Lake Austin they're associating it to Pan Arcane the player and undoubtedly VaMp the guild because of its size and reign after character transfers.

In Death viper and Twinkie's defense I am sure he brightened the gaming experience of many one-dimensional players, but not mine. I do have confidence that I could put forward a better auction, any day.

A true merchant at heart and an always active member and contributor to the community was Nutty Professor. He has my respect.

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nutty is a great guy, I will agree. We still hear from him now and then. But Twink and DV were the :heart: and soul of Lake Austin. They were also definitely great players too.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nutty is a great guy, I will agree. We still hear from him now and then. But Twink and DV were the :heart: and soul of Lake Austin. They were also definitely great players too.
To be a great player one must play with a cause, willingly encounter risk to achieve reward and find ways to adapt to any situation in any facet of the game. If you cannot do this you are not great, you are average.

S

StifledArgument

You aren't supposed to DRINK the bong water there Pan, just FYI for ya.

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be a great player one must play with a cause, willingly encounter risk to achieve reward and find ways to adapt to any situation in any facet of the game. If you cannot do this you are not great, you are average.
And your point? They were all that and more. They played in all areas of UO, including Fel and Factions. They promoted community with their auctions and games but they were players first and foremost. You obviously didn't know them at all if you didn't know that they were great.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And your point? They were all that and more. They played in all areas of UO, including Fel and Factions. They promoted community with their auctions and games but they were players first and foremost. You obviously didn't know them at all if you didn't know that they were great.
They were terrible players even from a Trammel perspective. Any original MHC member like Tycolby or Basara would out-Trammel them. I knew who they were - I was banned from their auction house. They were terrible, unskilled players and have never proven to be otherwise. They are the type of players that I would not acknowledge passing by at the bank because of their insignificance in ordinary gameplay.

For you to allege they were "great" in any era of Ultima Online is trolling. They may be great people in your mind, but being great as players is an entirely different subject.

S

SLACK

Twink and DV ARE great folks. They would go out of their wat to help anyone
out and were genuinely good to other players which is really more than I can say for you Pan.
I like you and always have because you add a certain element of atmosphere to the game that would be sorely missed if it didn''t exist but your concept of a complete game experience is really your and yours alone so don't judge or belittle other players (especially ones who can't defend themselves due to absence) for their play style.
I'm glad you are back but really, do we need to trash everyone?
:thumbsup:

They were terrible players even from a Trammel perspective. Any original MHC member like Tycolby or Basara would out-Trammel them. I knew who they were - I was banned from their auction house. They were terrible, unskilled players and have never proven to be otherwise. They are the type of players that I would not acknowledge passing by at the bank because of their insignificance in ordinary gameplay.

For you to allege they were "great" in any era of Ultima Online is trolling. They may be great people in your mind, but being great as players is an entirely different subject.

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, i have played on LA for 6 years and I have never heard of Pan Arcane. You must really be desperate for attention. Go ahead and retire already, frankly i get tired of hearing players like yourself say they are leaving the game for whatever boo hoo reason and then return like this just to make themselves feel better or get the attention because their mommy is too busy to acknowlege them.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, i have played on LA for 6 years and I have never heard of Pan Arcane. You must really be desperate for attention. Go ahead and retire already, frankly i get tired of hearing players like yourself say they are leaving the game for whatever boo hoo reason and then return like this just to make themselves feel better or get the attention because their mommy is too busy to acknowlege them.
If you've never heard of Pan.. Then chances are you've never read these forums before, havent been to felucca, and dont pvp. Its hard to avoid the guy.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Twink and DV ARE great folks. They would go out of their wat to help anyone
out and were genuinely good to other players which is really more than I can say for you Pan.
I like you and always have because you add a certain element of atmosphere to the game that would be sorely missed if it didn''t exist but your concept of a complete game experience is really your and yours alone so don't judge or belittle other players (especially ones who can't defend themselves due to absence) for their play style.
I'm glad you are back but really, do we need to trash everyone?
:thumbsup:
Sorry Slack. I am just an honest person. I don't give players credit for being insignificant. You yourself are insignificant as a player, but you've been a great personality over the years. You have zero status in game. Twinkie and Death viper were insignificant players. I will not slander them by saying they are not great people, because I am sure they are that. When I play Ultima Online I differentiate "people" from "players", this is how I fulfill my role. As an honest person and frankly one of the most prevalent independants in Lake Austin's history I simply can't hold back my words when people give bogus credit to horrible players. I am just being honest, not trashing anybody. Do you need me to go down the list of players that ARE something to Lake Austin's history? There are lots. You can be the greatest, kindest, friendliest person and I will have the most respect for you in the world but if you are a horrible player I will at least have the decency to confront you and say it. If you want to expose me as a fraud after that, by all means. I face every odd with a smile. That goes with the territory of telling it like it is. I hope you see I am being constructive here with my thoughts. Nobody needs to question my status as a player, because I'm Pan Arcane.

It's funny, I've never heard of you either. Some player you must be. The fact of the matter is in the game - I'm the attraction, not you. I don't need you. I don't ask for anybody's attention I earn it. I've got people aching to be around me every time I log in. Straight up I am a veteran of the game. I will outclass you, outsmart you, and dominate you in every imaginable way. Do you know why? Because I'm Pan Arcane.

You know what comes with the territory of being Pan Arcane? People like you that want to doubt me, throw me down against a curb and stomp me. I tell all of the haters, "Please put me in my place..please come and get me." Hundreds of people have tried, that many have failed. Ask SLACK he knows how it is. Seven years of easy work I still prevail. Isn't the hatred getting a little stale? You got no way to beat me with, how dare you bring up my mom. At least mine is proud, while yours can't figure out why she ever had a son. You want to talk about the real world. Quit dreaming, you can't even beat my status in the GAMING world. How dare you bring it to the boards. You won't outclass me here. People know me better as the WORLD CHAMPION of WORDS. Wherever you want to bring it you'll always be a no name. Why do you make me inflict all of this emotional pain? But Delbrie, you're the one that started it remember? What, did you think I was going to let it die until NOVEMBER? Please reply soon I can't wait to see what you write. I want to call you DEL-BRITE. But .. I'll never have to do that, do you know why? Because I'm Pan Arcane.

Now I've trashed somebody.

S

SLACK

Hee hee! I'm not even offended in the least my friend!
Insignificant I may be but peeps like me (I think for the most part) and that
to me makes it all worthwhile.
Funny thing is I seem to remember you asking me to join ROAD (Pan's guild for any who don't know) at Luna bank just a few short weeks ago!:bowdown:
You said you respected Nutty and he asked me to join his guild LDR as well, which I did, so I don't feel too insignificant. :thumbup: Hell I even own his old castle now.
I know you aren't hatin' in your mind and I'm not mad because I think you are basically a cool mo fo when I can talk to you one on one so just keep doing what you do!
Peace out yo! :thumbsup:

S

SirButch

Wow, and here i thought for the past 10 years this is just a game! I never heard of Pan, but i dont pvp much. Im mainly a merchant, so i have no need for him. Go ahead and leave, i dont mind.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny thing is I seem to remember you asking me to join ROAD (Pan's guild for any who don't know) at Luna bank just a few short weeks ago!:bowdown:
Slack, you know what I said before about being honest and telling it like it is?

I offered to recruit you into ROAD to develop you as a player. My exact words were that you still suck after 5 years, were they not? That you should join us because we've developed some of the greatest PvPers in UO history: Multani, Death Row and others. I seem to remember that being our discussion. This was an opportunity for you to be something. We don't just take in anybody. I spent about 5 hour long sessions with one of our newest proteges and he can already annihilate 90% of players.

Please clarify the truth of what took place that day. Multani was certainly there as well. Don't be comfortable "bending" the truth and get away with it. I tell the truth. I am the truth!

Pan, a megalomaniac?

megalomania-
1 : a mania for great or grandiose performance
2 : a delusional mental disorder that is marked by feelings of personal omnipotence and grandeur

I will give you credit for being entertaining, at times.

BlissMarie
The difference between what I am and what you say I am is that there is no disorder or delusion here.

I talk.

I talk a lot.

I have every right to talk.

You know why?

Because I'm Pan Arcane.

It's simple.

Win or lose I will face the odds.

There is one guild on this shard that has seen me down and kept me down.

You can consult them, LOLz, they will tell you that I'm the truth. I will lose a step just to gain an inch. I don't cower. I ain't no sissy girl. I have balls between my legs. I'm a man. I play like a man. I will talk. I will keep talking. I will fight. I will keep fighting. I am the most ruthless player in the world. I will never back down. You say I'm delusional? I will talk and then I will be right in the center of the action, right in your face to back up the talk. How do you call that delusional? Tell me. The boards are one thing. When you talk of capability on the boards it means nothing. When you see my capability in the game, you will connect the dots and that's when you'll apologise and shut up about disorderly or delusional.

BlissMarie, you don't talk at all and you don't have to tell me why. I know why. Because you're scared. You have feelings. I am cold. You don't want to put your reputation on the line. I do. You don't want to risk defeat. I do. You want to win, always. You can't mentally recover from a loss. And since you can't take a loss, you don't know what it means to win. You don't know how to be a winner. That is why you will always be average. Me? I ain't average. I am the greatest. You know why? Because I put my reputation on the line every time I log in. I put my reputation on the line every time I start up on something.

Do I care what people think about me? Hell no. Like I tell Slack. I know what the truth is. I know what the numbers show. I read this game like a chess board. Move by move I slowly take control. For Christ's sake there are more people interested in Pan Arcane than there are people interested in the game or the expansion lately. The minute you think you got me cornered...checkmate.. I win like I always do.

I am as real as it gets. I might word things to make them sound exciting, but I word the truth. I keep it real, down to the knitty gritty. I ain't gonna hide behind no obstacles. I'm Pan Arcane. I got people that hide from me, every day. I don't need no black sheep wall. I put my chin out in the open so people can take a shot at it. I crave conflict. I crave victory. At the end of the day there will be chad the greatest there ever is, and right next to that there will be Pan Arcane, the greatest there ever was.

Wow, and here i thought for the past 10 years this is just a game! I never heard of Pan, but i dont pvp much. Im mainly a merchant, so i have no need for him. Go ahead and leave, i dont mind.
Once again I talk. I back it up. I'm the best merchant in the game. You know why? Because I'm Pan Arcane. When it's all said and done, I'll be the greatest there ever was.

God bless.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When peeps think La they think of you?
When I think La I think wasted server space.
Dude, or dudette..
Unplug the damn comp, go do something REAL to be proud of.
Like mow mom's yard 'fore she spanks you and send you to bed without supper.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When peeps think La they think of you?
When I think La I think wasted server space.
Dude, or dudette..
Unplug the damn comp, go do something REAL to be proud of.
Like mow mom's yard 'fore she spanks you and send you to bed without supper.
Unconstructive criticism from another garbage player. Discarded.

You can't match me in the gaming world what makes you think you'll match my accomplishments in the real world? That is just stupid talk.

Don't bring real life into the equation. I would humiliate you worse there. You're nowhere near as good looking for one. I can guarantee you won't find a single weakness or a crack in my self esteem. I have so much pride in what I do and in all I have accomplished in my life thus far, my confidence is soaring. I am one capable of standing in front of a crowd and taking control of an audience just as easily as I do with my words on a forum. I have nothing else to share about myself as a person, as such would be irrelevant pertaining to the topic or the game. Just take my word that you do not want to discover any more about me as a person. Leave it a dark area and accept that I destroy you in every aspect of a video game.

I have so much strength in the game that it's just that, a game. Easy work for me. You won't find many people left with my type of experience. If my gaming personality is already itching its way beneath your skin, then it is you that needs to do some searching to find yourself as an individual. Not me.

As for your other remark my mother is well capable of mowing her own lawn, but that won't be necessary until the spring. What would I have done with all of that extra time?

Nobody knows hakeem. Love me or hate me people know Pan Arcane across the game.

S

SLACK

Hee hee heee!
I love me some Pan!
Yeah that probably is about waht you said to me in reference to joining ROAD.
I may suck at the game to you but I have fun and that's what really matters.
We do different stuff and that's cool. I know you like what you do and causing as much trouble as you can at doing it so and I find it vastly entertaining! :thumbup:
You have never mad me angry at the things you said bro because I understand you, I may not always agree with you but I understand you.
Can I have a hug?
:grouphug:

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As hakeem, nope. No one knows me at all.
That's the point.
As for self esteem, what you are is arrogant and compensating.

Taking so much pride in a game speaks volumes.
Please note: unlike so many, I said nada bad about your mamma. I'm sure she is a fine Woman. Just really dissapointed I imagine.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As hakeem, nope. No one knows me at all.
That's the point.
As for self esteem, what you are is arrogant and compensating.

Taking so much pride in a game speaks volumes.
Please note: unlike so many, I said nada bad about your mamma. I'm sure she is a fine Woman. Just really dissapointed I imagine.
Disappointed in what? You've haven't supported your thesis. You can't even spell disappointed. You're contributing nothing worthwhile, you back up nothing, you're trolling.

I talk. I back it up. It's a cycle.

See I even explain everything clearly.

I don't talk real life. I don't need to back up real life. I told you not to bring up real life. This is a game. If you have it your way, in real life you're still my pancake. Don't bring it up again.

There ain't nothing but raw confidence in that statement baby. If you can't conquer me mentally you'll never conquer me any other way. I want people to underestimate me - its my dream in life. Call me a momma's boy some more. It don't bother me. It just makes you look stupid.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just trying to say, You're obviously articulate, obviously have brains. Why invest so much of who you are and what you are about into a game persona and hold that so close to your personal identity.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To sum it all up with one word...delusional.

BTW Pan, how does it feel to consider yourself king of a ghost town?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good lord people, do you ever step back and take a good hard look at yourselves?

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just trying to say, You're obviously articulate, obviously have brains. Why invest so much of who you are and what you are about into a game persona and hold that so close to your personal identity.
That's not what you were trying to say before, what happened?

To answer your question I don't hold it close to my personal identity. My wife don't even know what Pan Arcane is. Game life - real life. Differentiate the two.

People just got to learn to acknowledge a great player when they see one. People try to shoot me down. Please. I shouldn't need to tell somebody I'm better than them. I'm Pan Arcane.

To sum it all up with one word...delusional.

BTW Pan, how does it feel to consider yourself king of a ghost town?
Sorry, you make no sense.

When the shard opened on September 18, 2002 thousands fled over to the prospect of a new beginning. Pan Arcane was there.

When Lake Austin was at its peak, Pan Arcane was right there.

Nobody knows who Teh Suck is. People know Pan Arcane.

To top that off I gave your whole guild (T4HF) spawn lessons, gate lessons and laying down lessons. Because of me they quit playing. Now you're 'HOT' on Atlantic, please man, that's worse than being DFA. You ain't no message board champion, you're a message board chihuahua. You need a choke collar. I don't need to expose you any further than LOLz did on the PvP thread. Just know at the end of the day you'll never have a legacy. You never rolled it solo and faced the odds like the Arcanes do it. You were just another nobody zerg player, with zero status in the game. I don't need any guild to rescue my greatness. People know me. People don't know you. I am Pan Arcane.

By the way where did Delbrie go?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's not what you were trying to say before, what happened?

To answer your question I don't hold it close to my personal identity. My wife don't even know what Pan Arcane is. Game life - real life. Differentiate the two.

People just got to learn to acknowledge a great player when they see one. People try to shoot me down. Please. I shouldn't need to tell somebody I'm better than them. I'm Pan Arcane.

Sorry, you make no sense.

When the shard opened on September 18, 2002 thousands fled over to the prospect of a new beginning. Pan Arcane was there.

When Lake Austin was at its peak, Pan Arcane was right there.

Nobody knows who Teh Suck is. People know Pan Arcane.

To top that off I gave your whole guild (T4HF) spawn lessons, gate lessons and laying down lessons. Because of me they quit playing. Now you're 'HOT' on Atlantic, please man, that's worse than being DFA. You ain't no message board champion, you're a message board chihuahua. You need a choke collar. I don't need to expose you any further than LOLz did on the PvP thread. Just know at the end of the day you'll never have a legacy. You never rolled it solo and faced the odds like the Arcanes do it. You were just another nobody zerg player, with zero status in the game. I don't need any guild to rescue my greatness. People know me. People don't know you. I am Pan Arcane.

By the way where did Delbrie go?
Again, your word of the today is delusional. Who am I you say they ask?... I never claimed to be anyone. (although I have run multiple top ten guilds on UOs most populous shard in the past...you?) I only came here to help out a longtime in-game friend...and during the time T4H were active we were quite successful at doing what WE wanted to do. In no way, shape, or form did you have any effect on that. (see your word of the day) :party:

BTW...a bit of history. T4H has been around since the beginning on Atlantic providing players and developers alike a place to have fun. Its inactivity has to do with life. :thumbsup:

I love the use of the term zerg. I suppose in your shoes any guild with more than two people fits the descriptive. :dunce:

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to hear about Pan Arcane all the time. That he was the best pvper then and of all time. And ya, there have been a lot of imposters over the years.

When I think of UO, I think of the good friends I made in game, and getting away from that text-based MUD I used to play. Sheesh.

PVP...

pfffffttttt!!!

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"You ain't no message board champion, you're a message board chihuahua. You need a choke collar."

This is the funniest thing I heard (read) all day!

So Pan, are you legal drinking age yet?

13 + 7 yrs of UO = 20

It doesn't matter how old you are or how old you get or how old you aren't, you are still great! Maybe even immortal, don't know. Are you immortal? Of course you are, you are Pan Arcane!

I

Ironrose Dartmore

:thumbup1::gee:

I must agree!

A

Az of DSR

haha, being a trammie is like working at mc donalds in the real world to pvpers.... they dont understand it but they are glad you are there to sell them cheeseburgers.

AtoZ Auctions were pretty badass i heard, lol