• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pallandoooooooooooo!!!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*poke*!
Sorry I couldn't show up the other day, I was at work =/
But I hear the Duchess told ya of my best wishes =P

Don't forget to stop by and help out Seppo with his quests, you know how he can be...Him and that bandana of his *shakes head*

But! I did want to say Congrats on becoming a head EM!
You earned it! shame you arent on the best shard anymore tho....*ducks from the LA players*

EM Pallando

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to hear from you Ceno! And I'm not worried about Seppo. Crysania will keep him in check. Hopefully :). LA has been great so far and with all of the visiting Bajanians, its even better.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was at your first event, sadly I was on a newbie so i only could go to the meeting part and had to sit out the fighting! =(

Well, Seppo WAS late (no surprise there) to her first Meet and Greet so we'll have to see

Sadly I had some RL stuff so I didnt get to stay too long and missed out on getting a sash! =(