• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Pair of Standing Lady Statues

Tresdni

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have two standing lady statues for sale on Atlantic. Asking 2.25p for the pair.

Contact me via Discord - DxMonkey#1849

standing_lady_statues.JPG

Tresdni

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
That wasn't meant to be condescending. The one you are referring to was nabbed at a castle drop just a couple of nights ago, and they are making a quick sale. I'm unsure if you're aware of the inflation lately, but the going rate of a trammel 18x18 from what I've been seeing has been 800m as well. Now with that in mind, I would not trade one of these statues for an 18x18 - which was 50m just a few months ago. If prices fall again (which they likely will), so will my inventory. These statues rarely come up for sale, so I cannot base my price on per se - one that was sold last year, etc in this current market.

My price is somewhat negotiable, but not 800m negotiable. I apologize if you thought I was trying to be a jerk, but my price is my price for a reason, not just trying to rip a gap. I appreciate your input though :)