• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Stealing] Painting from the personal collection from the king question...

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been checking blackthorns castle for about 4 or 5 months now. I have got several of the gilided statues, and a painting from the brigant room(which I only seen once)............but that painting that spawns in the evil mage room I have yet to see. I check it all the time(5x a day at least) and have not come across it. I find it hard to believe that its a random spawn timer. anyone have info on this painting? I am not taking staling off that char till I get one on general principal! rofl

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I look for the paintings also and have never seen one yet. I was wondering if you have to use detect hidden to find it under the drapes? I'm not sure about the spawn rate on the paintings, but the gilded statues are totally random. I have stolen two in one day, sometimes two after a couple days, and sometimes I don't see any for weeks.

Katrena

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah I see the statues a lot. well more than I would have thought anyway. I have stole 2 within 3 hours of each other. the brigant painting I have seen only once, and that was awhile ago. as far as the detect hidden it could be possible but I don't know for sure. I even hit ctrl+shift when I look anymore.

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
both paintings spawn like other stealables. i've seen 2 brigand paintings and 1 mage painting (stopped looking to give others the chance to steal it after i got mine) in four months of casing the joint. oddly enough, it took me about 8 tries to steal the mage painting, which was the first time i've failed a stealing check in a very long time.

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I've been checking daily for several months (>6). Never seen anything in the indicated locations.