• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] [PACIFIC] SICK !! Owned by No One LEET Blacksmith Talisman! Screenshots!!!

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling LEET (Owned By No One) Blacksmith Talisman on the Pacific shard!!

(BIDDING ENDS 2/6 .. THIS SATURDAY!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!)

Please either PM me or respond to this thread!!

You can also reach me via AIM ( KalVasTENKI )

Thanks!!! :thumbup1:

M

Muu Bin

not to mention an endless supply of wool! :)
Pretty sure that you can't shear the sheep summoned with this tali... (didn't mean to rain on your parade either). If I didn't have one like it I'd consider buying it...

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is really nice. What is the current bid on it?
No current bids!! Bid away!!!!!!!!

( I can't xfer it to any shard due to the lack of money but if you can cover xfer fee I don't have a problem )

Good luck everybody!!!!! :danceb:

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(BIDDING ENDS 2/6 .. THIS SATURDAY!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!)

Highest bidder is still 11m!!!

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty sure that you can't shear the sheep summoned with this tali... (didn't mean to rain on your parade either). If I didn't have one like it I'd consider buying it...

are you sure about not being able to sheer that sheep? Just curious. I heard once that there is even a talisman of board summoning out there somewhere?

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are board and ingot summoning ones but don't get too excited - they only 'summon' 10 boards or ingots and they have like a 5 min timer. Once their charges are out you have to recharge with an item that takes like 4 skills to craft. Totally not worth it.

Just an FYI....

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Sweet tally! Free bump for awesomeness.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are board and ingot summoning ones but don't get too excited - they only 'summon' 10 boards or ingots and they have like a 5 min timer. Once their charges are out you have to recharge with an item that takes like 4 skills to craft. Totally not worth it.

Just an FYI....

Ah, yes... you mean to recharge them you need to make "runed switches" I believe their called. I'm working on getting to the point of being able to make those.

And don't forget, once and a while there are talismans without charges, thus being infinite uses. ^.^

And again... if anyone can verify the sheering of the sheep thing for certain, that would be cool.

Oh, and good luck on the auction. hehe. =-)