• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pacific Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mutau

for those who didn't get it, it would be bogus, heinous, Most non-triumphant.

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
None of the regular posters on this forum should be allowed to be a Mod.

Most of them are biased cheaters who don't even know the meaning of the word "Integrity".

The only nominated person I agree with is Connor Graham. He's an honest player who has the experience and time to handle such a job.

The rest of you can blow.....

B

Balian of Asgard

its pretty sad how you can group so many people into the cheating category.
amazing as it may seem, there are still quite a few good players with so so connections that can still compete with the elite and do not have to cheat with 3rd party programs.

why dont you make a list so we can all see how accurate you are, and even if i did agree with some of the people on your list, i'd still be hard pressed to think of any evidence to substantiate your accusations.

post your list and be done with it bro,

let it go

play on

play hard

kill them

have some fun

S

SUPRsalad

amen bal.
Thanks for that.

Dude, Colter, you need to learn to chill out max and relax all cool.
shoot some b-ball, outside of the school, stop posting here.
You haven't played in.. how long? ever.. thats how long. You don't even know who you are talking about. Instead of spraying the 'cheater' thing all over the forums, why don't you do what we do, and just kill them/ignore them/choose not to play with them.

In many ways, we always wanted SUPR to represent a club of 'honest gamers'. High fives and tight vibes. No drama.
In many ways, it is. We have taken a stance, with mediocre, albeit, honest players following some very honest, albeit 'elite' players, against the likes of SON!, Baron's little click, and all the others that ACTUALLY fit your stereotype, and we have deeply enjoyed it.

Play this, before you start playing next time, and we will hopefully be on the same vibe: http://www.imeem.com/d305music/music/xIyD3sVE/monday-night-football-theme-instrumental/

Just like the GM's we have no way of knowing which of our members may or may not be 'cheating'. I try not to think about it, and if I did (like you) I probably would just stop playing, and subsequently, I sure wouldn't post on forums about a game I didn't even enjoy anymore..

Yr weird. When I don't enjoy something, like dancing, or new-age country music, I don't spend much time trying to convince other people of why it sucks. I simply don't partake. If it truly sucks, people will figure it out for themselves. It would be arrogant to think otherwise.

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Most of them are biased cheaters who don't even know the meaning of the word "Integrity".

The only nominated person I agree with is Connor Graham. He's an honest player who has the experience and time to handle such a job.

I am not a cheater.. I'm honest, reeealy!! And I am not biased, at least, I do not believe I am.. I come 'ere, I write fiction and I roleplay with all of my characters on Pacific..

I would like to be a Pacific Reporter however..

S

SUPRsalad

and you have my vote velv. Your writing is eloquent and unbiased.

G

Grambo

QQ pew pew
(also noticed how colter didnt post back, prob gave up)

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't reply yesterday because I left work early so I could be at my house when my 17 tons of gravel were delivered. Then I spent the next 5 hours shoveling, shoveling, shoveling. Then after that I spent the remainder of the evening working on the crown molding I have been installing in our house.

Bali, if you'd like a PM listing names of all the dumbasses who are so pathetic that they need to cheat at a video game I will certainly be happy to send you one. Most of them, like Shaun, are so dumb that they post pictures of themselves cheating, or admit it on an open forum (Did you happen to catch the thread on the -M- forums where several people discussed all the programs they use?)

Do I think everyone left in UO cheats?

No

But it only takes a few cheat happy ass clowns to completely ruin the game for the rest of us. It's these pathetic tools who I have a major problem with and will continue to call them out on their BS.

So if you're not a cheater, then continue on your way and I wish you the best of luck. However, if you are a cheater....... Go #&*% yourself loser.

S

SUPRsalad

No, it doesn't. Stratics gave me a nice little warning a while back, so I wouldn't volunteer for such a position on principle alone. In addition, I'm a paid author and don't take on writing assignments unless compensated (I may have made an exception, but the warning nullified any chance of that).

This was written for fun as I do know Pink and just wanted to provide support for him (reiteration: I used the thread for material for Tesla and meant no ill-will toward him. I don't know him and have nothing against him).
damn.. too bad.

it would have been like choosing which pizza to order...
even if you don't get the one you wanted,
you still get pizza.. and that's pretty okay.

S

SUPRsalad

I didn't reply yesterday because I left work early so I could be at my house when my 17 tons of gravel were delivered. Then I spent the next 5 hours shoveling, shoveling, shoveling. Then after that I spent the remainder of the evening working on the crown molding I have been installing in our house.

Bali, if you'd like a PM listing names of all the dumbasses who are so pathetic that they need to cheat at a video game I will certainly be happy to send you one. Most of them, like Shaun, are so dumb that they post pictures of themselves cheating, or admit it on an open forum (Did you happen to catch the thread on the -M- forums where several people discussed all the programs they use?)

Do I think everyone left in UO cheats?

No

But it only takes a few cheat happy ass clowns to completely ruin the game for the rest of us. It's these pathetic tools who I have a major problem with and will continue to call them out on their BS.

So if you're not a cheater, then continue on your way and I wish you the best of luck. However, if you are a cheater....... Go #&*% yourself loser.
I love shoveling gravel.. erm, I guess i love shoveling pea-gravel or crushed gravel. Anything .75'' and higher is just a pain in the ass.

L

LuckyCharms420

Based off his crying to the mods in my last post. i would have to say "NO" to tesla to being mod. :thumbdown:

B

Balian of Asgard

I love shoveling gravel.. erm, I guess i love shoveling pea-gravel or crushed gravel. Anything .75'' and higher is just a pain in the ass.
lol you got it dead on bro, im shoveling 2" suckas right now

S

SUPRsalad

UHGH! two inch river SUCKS to move.
Let me tell you though, you haven't lived until you've done 16 tons of 6-14" river cobble. There IS no shoveling involved. Its one stone at a time, with yr mitts, an a wheelbarrow.

C

Connor_Graham

I normally don't peruse this forum, but a friend told me what was going on here so I figured I should pop in and see what was up. This particular post I've honestly got to say shocked me more than just about anything else I can ever recall, in game or out. I seriously doubt Stratics would ever consider me for a mod position, but I do want to say thanks to those that showed their support.

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I support Pink Floyd, and NOT just because Im in his guild.
I have several reasons. Namely,The fact that Pink would never say the following about himself should be enough for anyone to see the distinction between he and his rival (lord tesla):

1. Hes a 'normal' player that most people have an easy time relating with..
i.e. he doesn't own multiple properties irl, he works a normal job, pays normal
bills, can't afford 75 accounts like 'Lord' Tesla, but devotes more time and energy to this shard than anyone I've known.

2. The key difference between the two candidates can be summarized by the following statement: Over the years, Pink Floyd has probably cumulatively possessed just as much legitimate gold as his rival, and spent it in large part, to equipping other/new players, and has never ONCE mentioned it, or asked for thanks.

3. Unlike his opponent, Pink has the ability to relate to anyone and everyone. Its a safe bet that most of the pvp community knows him by his first name, (rival guilds included) whereas, most of the pvp community knows Tesla as 'that rich guy that has the radio show that never actually plays pacific, unless to further enhance his own wealth, and then talk about it'.

4. Pink has the ability to reach across political lines. The man has many friends in many disparate places including the pvp,pvm,rp communities. Such is the reason his guild has been a success.

5. Those that know him (in vent or teamspeak) use terms like 'laid back' or 'easy going' to describe him. Terms such as 'high-strung' 'crazy' or 'pathological liar' have been used to describe Tesla.

6. Pink is naturally humorous, whereas his opponent has to try very hard at it.

7. Pink is pink, and Tesla.. Well, hes Tesla.. Two very famous players, for very different reasons. I can't, with all my effort, think of two candidates who are more different from each other. These two are polar opposites.

The choice is very clear for me.

People of Pacific: Stand behind what you KNOW is right!

"2. The key difference between the two candidates can be summarized by the following statement: Over the years, Pink Floyd has probably cumulatively possessed just as much legitimate gold as his rival, and spent it in large part, to equipping other/new players, and has never ONCE mentioned it, or asked for thanks."

I was recently introduced to a member of Pink's guild SUPR, known as suprshadow here, Hell's Tamer and Wal Mart and Shadow on shard.

Hell's Tamer asked me to never EVER give anythng away to a newb again.

Why? Apparently it garnered a huge laugh in SUPR vent that I had given a new player 500k.

Pink told me about 2 days ago that I had given the 500k to him. He was the 'new' player. But he claimed he didn't laugh about it in vent.

Does he pose as a newb in need of help getting started to get all the gold and items he uses to support his guildies in such luxurious fashion?

I enjoy helping newbs on Pacific because imo it helps UO stay alive. Unfortunately SUPR and Pink Floyd have taken the joy out of that for me.

Thanks.

I find Tesla full of himself, but I actually witnessed him GIVING items to a newb (after he was rude to him of course) rather than posing AS THE newb like Pink did.

No choice but to vote the lesser of 2 evils, I vote Tesla.

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its all true. Though Hag is a pvp enemy, Id have to agree with her on most of her points, though, I had covered most of it in my first text-wall post up there^. I think my wording was a slight bit more tactful.

Its true tes, this isn't a big deal. Its not a major executive position at WWF wrestling headquarters, but for most of us, it has symbolic meaning.

There has been many 'symbols' that this game is on its way out. Like when Baron and Slave girl won that event here a while back. Again, not a big deal, but the outcome was symbolic of something. That EA games does not love us, and does not lift a finger for our game anymore..

Its a safe bet much of the shard has seen 'symbols' like these. It's almost gotten to be par for the coarse, really. A joke. Something people talk about when they bank-sit. Clear and present signs that the gms/ems/ea games in general, do NOT, give a #$^! about us. Again, not really a big deal right? Its just a game, right?

17 accounts should cost $170 a month at MINIMUM (bulk game-time packages) I would feel really offended if someone told me my $170 a month wasn't a big deal, and that nobody gave a crap about it. I personally pay for two accounts if you were wondering.

There's been some definable good signs as well. The collapse of the |M|pire, that was a good sign. Formation of the Super best friends. That was a positive sign. The night SON! was crushed at their own harrower. that was a good sign. People shutting their wow accounts down to come back to uo. Thats a good sign.

Giving Tesla the ban hammer on our own shard's forums is a very, very bad sign. Its right up there with Slave Girl and Baron winning the event.
Im not so sure how many more bad signs this game can really take..
20k players and dropping the last i checked?

but yeah, yr right I guess... Just a game. Not a big deal.. maybe pink and tes can just wrestle for it..

"There has been many 'symbols' that this game is on its way out. Like when Baron and Slave girl won that event here a while back. Again, not a big deal, but the outcome was symbolic of something. That EA games does not love us, and does not lift a finger for our game anymore.."

People don't like me because I call out cheaters, I am not scared. I can deal with that, much like Joan of Orc did what she felt was right I do what I feel is right.

Cheaters and their friends dislike me? *Cries*?

Yeah right.

You seem a bit jealous you got no sash at the Valentine's Event.

People do not understand why my name might have been called as a runnerup.

I was not present, I slipped out after the top 5 winners were announced, so I do not know how many prizes there were total. I was told by others that I had won a sash, one of whom told me I won it for "complaining" about the event.

What she thought of as me complaining about the event I thought was me asking a question Before the event began and making a suggestion After the event was over (but before prizes were announced).

I had read about the event on other shards and how disappointed those players had been that there were only 3 prizes. One person stated had they known there were just 3 prizes to be won they would have spent the event time filling bods.

And so, I spoke up in my Red speech BEFORE the event started:

"Are there more than 3 prizes because if not Ima go do bods?"

AND I GOT NOTICED, because the EM Cyno Razik said that yes there were a few more than 3 prizes.

And so I stayed for the event but did not manage to finish it.

I gave up and went to Brit Castle for the awards.

As other players were still out attempting to complete the quest, it seemed to me that it would be nice if the EMs could use a public broadcast system to let us know when the winners are about to be announced OR possibly the EMs could set a time limit of say 1 hour to complete the quest then meet back for awards ceremony.

And again, in my Red speech, I made those suggestions out loud before the awards were handed out. Pretty sure I got noticed Again.

Other players got noticed also of course for making suggestions such as "Can I have your shroud?" to the EMs during the event.

I'd like to think that perhaps the EMs found my suggestions and questions a tiny bit helpful to them in doing a good job for future Pac events, but most likely for the runnerup awards they simply remembered my name because I spoke up in a non distracting manner as compared to others.

It is equally possible that everyone else in attendance made it difficult for the EMs to conduct the event, and were NOT chosen because of it. Perhaps Baron sat quietly and respectfully and that is why he was chosen to receive an award?

Personally I feel there should be a prize for everyone who participates and special prizes for the top winners at EM events.

I am very sorry that you were not one of the top 5 winners or chosen as a runnerup.

Better luck next time?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"There has been many 'symbols' that this game is on its way out. Like when Baron and Slave girl won that event here a while back. Again, not a big deal, but the outcome was symbolic of something. That EA games does not love us, and does not lift a finger for our game anymore.."

People don't like me because I call out cheaters, I am not scared. I can deal with that, much like Joan of Orc did what she felt was right I do what I feel is right.

Cheaters and their friends dislike me? *Cries*?

Yeah right.

You seem a bit jealous you got no sash at the Valentine's Event.

People do not understand why my name might have been called as a runnerup.

I was not present, I slipped out after the top 5 winners were announced, so I do not know how many prizes there were total. I was told by others that I had won a sash, one of whom told me I won it for "complaining" about the event.

What she thought of as me complaining about the event I thought was me asking a question Before the event began and making a suggestion After the event was over (but before prizes were announced).

I had read about the event on other shards and how disappointed those players had been that there were only 3 prizes. One person stated had they known there were just 3 prizes to be won they would have spent the event time filling bods.

And so, I spoke up in my Red speech BEFORE the event started:

"Are there more than 3 prizes because if not Ima go do bods?"

AND I GOT NOTICED, because the EM Cyno Razik said that yes there were a few more than 3 prizes.

And so I stayed for the event but did not manage to finish it.

I gave up and went to Brit Castle for the awards.

As other players were still out attempting to complete the quest, it seemed to me that it would be nice if the EMs could use a public broadcast system to let us know when the winners are about to be announced OR possibly the EMs could set a time limit of say 1 hour to complete the quest then meet back for awards ceremony.

And again, in my Red speech, I made those suggestions out loud before the awards were handed out. Pretty sure I got noticed Again.

Other players got noticed also of course for making suggestions such as "Can I have your shroud?" to the EMs during the event.

I'd like to think that perhaps the EMs found my suggestions and questions a tiny bit helpful to them in doing a good job for future Pac events, but most likely for the runnerup awards they simply remembered my name because I spoke up in a non distracting manner as compared to others.

It is equally possible that everyone else in attendance made it difficult for the EMs to conduct the event, and were NOT chosen because of it. Perhaps Baron sat quietly and respectfully and that is why he was chosen to receive an award?

Personally I feel there should be a prize for everyone who participates and special prizes for the top winners at EM events.

I am very sorry that you were not one of the top 5 winners or chosen as a runnerup.

Better luck next time?
You call out people who YOU feel are cheaters. cause I know for a FACT a few people who you have called out are indeed NOT cheaters.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And OMG what happened? Did they get bannzored?

For doing.....

Nothing?
You claim everyone in Whspering Rose radio are scams and this and that... Yet, nobody has ever gotten banned. You are the biggest tattle tale. You have not one ounce of happiness in you... You always just sit at Luna and trash everyone that walks by. THEN you call them a scammer and page on them.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Be careful here folks...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be careful here folks...
She makes it so easy though, she is truly the most irritating person in UO... by far, of all time.

She accuses and accuses, then pages, and wastes peoples time. Then she brings it up time and time again when you walk by... Over and over.. till you just wanna kick your computer. She doesn't let up. She needs to go sit in Vesper by herseld and talk to the NPC's cause she is looney.

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And OMG what happened? Did they get bannzored?

For doing.....

Nothing?
You claim everyone in Whspering Rose radio are scams and this and that... Yet, nobody has ever gotten banned. You are the biggest tattle tale. You have not one ounce of happiness in you... You always just sit at Luna and trash everyone that walks by. THEN you call them a scammer and page on them.

Scamming is not against the TOS or ROC that I am aware of and therefore would be pointless to page on people who do it and I have Never paged on Anyone for scamming.

I WILL, however, call SHENANINGANS on someone who scams in front of my face to warn the unsuspecting public what's going on.

I am not getting into an argument with you over your employer's conduct ingame. I have expressed my concerns about them ingame, here on Stratics and via Feedback over at UOHerald.com.

I'd like to think that all my hard work has aided in the player run events ads being placed OFF the front page of UOherald.

'Nuf said?

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be careful here folks...
She makes it so easy though, she is truly the most irritating person in UO... by far, of all time.

She accuses and accuses, then pages, and wastes peoples time. Then she brings it up time and time again when you walk by... Over and over.. till you just wanna kick your computer. She doesn't let up. She needs to go sit in Vesper by herseld and talk to the NPC's cause she is looney.

Oh come on now remember that night you and asha chatted about -20 mage weapons and you couldnt understand that mages who use them don't need tactics because they don't use the weapon specials?

The best crafter on Pac sure was slippin and just a tad irritated with I think the amazing Tesla and his own lack of knowledge on the subject? You even talked about quitting UO that time you irritated yourself so much.

And that other night that that SUPR irritated you so you went and unaccessed all SUPRS from your Fel Yew house? Not really sure what HE did to upset you. Gated an M? Talked about old times when he used to kill you so much you bought him a transfer token to get rid of him?

You remind me of my ex-husbands sister who married bad men 4 times....

Maybe it wasn't the men, maybe it was her that was bad.

Maybe I am not the most irritating person on Pac, maybe it's all persons on Pac including yourself that irritates you?

Just a thought.

Oh and you surely don't seem to be the happiest person in the world yourself so how can you judge happy?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh come on now remember that night you and asha chatted about -20 mage weapons and you couldnt understand that mages who use them don't need tactics because they don't use the weapon specials?

The best crafter on Pac sure was slippin and just a tad irritated with I think the amazing Tesla and his own lack of knowledge on the subject? You even talked about quitting UO that time you irritated yourself so much.

And that other night that that SUPR irritated you so you went and unaccessed all SUPRS from your Fel Yew house? Not really sure what HE did to upset you. Gated an M? Talked about old times when he used to kill you so much you bought him a transfer token to get rid of him?

You remind me of my ex-husbands sister who married bad men 4 times....

Maybe it wasn't the men, maybe it was her that was bad.

Maybe I am not the most irritating person on Pac, maybe it's all persons on Pac including yourself that irritates you?

Just a thought.

Oh and you surely don't seem to be the happiest person in the world yourself so how can you judge happy?
Are you serious... your even a bigger fool then I thought... That whole thing with Cage and Snake eyes, was one big joke... we got it. Your nose was where it shouldn't have been, thus you took it a one way. And only the way you could see it. I have a mage with a neg 21 wepon (that I crafted) how do I not know you don't need tacs... Especially after playing over 10 years and ESPECIALLY since I make most of the pvp weps on Pac. Please, head my advise and move to Vesper where you can talk and tattle all you want to the little NPC's.

Boy your a pain.

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you serious... your even a bigger fool then I thought... That whole thing with Cage and Snake eyes, was one big joke... we got it. Your nose was where it shouldn't have been, thus you took it a one way. And only the way you could see it. I have a mage with a neg 21 wepon (that I crafted) how do I not know you don't need tacs... Especially after playing over 10 years and ESPECIALLY since I make most of the pvp weps on Pac. Please, head my advise and move to Vesper where you can talk and tattle all you want to the little NPC's.

Boy your a pain.

Multiply 10 or 20 or 100 (k thats a bit of an exxageration there) times that pain and do you still think you can handle being Mod for Pac forum?

Or you gonna tell everyone you don't like on the forums to move to Vesper?

Oh wait, as Mod you can just ban us all from posting ever again!

Feel that Power.

Guess Ima have to change my vote and go with Shaun for Mod.

:)

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Multiply 10 or 20 or 100 (k thats a bit of an exxageration there) times that pain and do you still think you can handle being Mod for Pac forum?

Or you gonna tell everyone you don't like on the forums to move to Vesper?

Oh wait, as Mod you can just ban us all from posting ever again!

Feel that Power.

Guess Ima have to change my vote and go with Shaun for Mod.

Yeah, that'll show me. Do that.

C

Connor_Graham

I WILL, however, call SHENANINGANS on someone who scams in front of my face to warn the unsuspecting public what's going on.
You mean like when you called MY crafter a scripter when I was doing nothing but walking by?

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You mean like when you called MY crafter a scripter when I was doing nothing but walking by?

Please explain?

Isn't your smith Angus Graham?

I once chased you down and asked you where's my armadillo hat and I just recently posted a hi on your bulletin board on Zento.

I know of no other interaction with you on Pacific.

Name of character and incident please?

C

Connor_Graham

I have 2 crafters, the one in question is named Duncan. He wears a Hooded Robe of Umbra with a HoM white half apron and carries a Staff of the Magi. You were standing next to a Luna vendor house when I walked by and told the person that you were talking to that I was a scripter. I then told you that you needed to learn who it was you were talking to before making accusations. This happened just a few weeks ago.

X

Xug'Klerg

Nun ub lat oomiez kannt beh muduratur kuz lat uuk ur panzi oomiez agh elbz! Unli da urkz git tu beh mud! Har har!

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2 crafters, the one in question is named Duncan. He wears a Hooded Robe of Umbra with a HoM white half apron and carries a Staff of the Magi. You were standing next to a Luna vendor house when I walked by and told the person that you were talking to that I was a scripter. I then told you that you needed to learn who it was you were talking to before making accusations. This happened just a few weeks ago.

No.

You made it up or imagined it.

Dunno any Duncans.

Omg. Wait a minute.

It was probably one of my emulators.

I AM the most emulated person on Pac, as in, most a slave girl copied poser characters.

One poser slave girl said if I guessed who he was he'd stop posing as me and I think he did stop, but another sprang up when I accused their organization of scamming all of UO. (By pretending to give away gold at events they hold when they really give the gold to their alts.)

Another new poser a slave girl told me a week or so ago that I had behaved perfectly at the PAH, but I cannot attend PAH auctions because I have been banned from that house for a couple of months now. (For talking.)

UO isn't World of Warcraft, where only one name per shard is allowed. Which means someone could create a Connor Graham or an Angus Graham and do things you would never dream of doing to make you look bad.

I caught them scamming and I called SHENANIGANS, they proceeded to harrass me by dropping books of lies about me being a gold seller (I despise gold sellers) and by making poser a slave girls.

And some of these people are well known Pacifc players who want people to believe they are helping UO when really they are just selling gold to help themselves make money irl.

Wasn't me.

PS: 4 a slave girls show on UO Char Search only one is me Foo Fighters FTW.

I did have slave girl minus the a on a newbie acct holding a house but no plans to use her and she been offline over 30 days so doesnt show.

One of the 3 posers was playing with you apparently.

X

Xug'Klerg

NUB, LAT UR PANZI OOOMIE! Dat ib wei dey wun tu beh lat!! Har, har! Mayk urk karactur anh kum beh urk!

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No.

Dunno any Duncans.

Omg. Wait a minute.

It was probably one of my emulators.

I AM the most emulated person on Pac, as in, most a slave girl copied poser characters.

One poser slave girl said if I guessed who he was he'd stop posing as me and I think he did stop, but another sprang up when I accused their organization of scamming all of UO. (By pretending to give away gold at events they hold when they really give the gold to their alts.)

Another new poser a slave girl told me a week or so ago that I had behaved perfectly at the PAH, but I cannot attend PAH auctions because I have been banned from that house for a couple of months now. (For talking.)

UO isn't World of Warcraft, where only one name per shard is allowed. Which means someone could create a Connor Graham or an Angus Graham and do things you would never dream of doing to make you look bad.

I caught them scamming and I called SHENANIGANS, they proceeded to harrass me by dropping books of lies about me being a gold seller (I despise gold sellers) and by making poser a slave girls.

And some of these people are well known Pacifc players who want people to believe they are helping UO when really they are just selling gold to help themselves make money irl.

Wasn't me.

PS: 4 a slave girls show on UO Char Search only one is me Foo Fighters FTW.

I did have slave girl minus the a on a newbie acct holding a house but no plans to use her and she been offline over 30 days so doesnt show.

One of the 3 posers was playing with you apparently.
They may be pretending to be you to give you a bad name but it is like you said, UO is not like WoW when it comes to naming a character. There is two palins on Pacific and we did not copy each others name, so you should never make that judgment.

Also, I don't know, but it seems to me as if you feel annoyed with the game. If this is the case then you should change your game-play, it is what I did and it worked. I started roleplaying, re-named my characters, made an orc, and it has done me nothing but good, I do not understand this counterstrike mindset that UO players have, UO is not counterstrike, but the newer generation acts as if it is just THAT! The average player in UO seems to have a route they follow on a daily basis and it is the same thing every single day. Bank sit, PvP at Yew, Bank sit, PvP at Yew, do a little PvM, get some items. This is why people are not interested in UO anymore, they seem to follow this route and get bored, like the game is meant for solo.

All we need to do is change our mindset and change our game-play. UO use to be a adventure. And everyday was a new one, everyday was something different.

If you are dealing with scamming, people emulating you, problems at a Pacific Auction House and if you deal with this drama is if you hate it, if you absolutely hate it then there is a easy first step and that is to simply ignore it, and again, by changing your game-play. It is like when someone has a drug addiction, you have a heroin addict more drugs and more drugs and he is going to get worse, but he is depended upon them and breaking the addiction is a long, terrible and very, very hard and very harsh, but in the long-run, it will be for the best.

My sig is a example of how the mindset of UO has changed over a period of 10 long years. It went from a mature, growing community, both RP and non-RP, to a hate fest and full of immaturity. And as one of those roleplayers, every time you laugh at me and spam LOLLOLOLOLOL!!! LOSERS!! when I am on my roleplaying characters, it actually makes that person look like a idiot to me, and I love it! All I can do is sit and laugh irl, and keep roleplaying.

a slave girl

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NUB, LAT UR PANZI OOOMIE! Dat ib wei dey wun tu beh lat!! Har, har! Mayk urk karactur anh kum beh urk!

looks like fun but no room for more chars

plus I can't type

or speak orc

or roleplay

I can understand baron's orc most of the time

so maybe I'm learning

I do think they're cute.

C

Connor_Graham

No.

No, I didn't, and I do happen to be familiar with your character since I seem to see it nearly every day. I'm not a liar, and don't appreciate the insinuation that I am, and I'm not on drugs, so there's no psychadelic visions going on.

In the future, just be certain of who you are accusing of what, and have at least some shred of proof, or at least a witness.

B

Budweiser

I made a newb orc char the other day!

And as far as my choice. Pink. So what if he fooled you in game for 500K slave. You gave it to him on his newb char right? So his char was a newb char and you gave him 500K.

He has not started any drama on the forums that I have seen. (unlike Tesla). Yes Tesla, you do start alot of drama on the Pac forums and have even carried it onto your radio show. So, imo you would not be the one I'd like to see get the job.

Anyways, I need to buy a bunch of gold and runics so I gota run!

S

SUPRsalad

Pink did not, i repeat, did NOT take yr 500k.
know how i know that? BECAUSE HE SAID SO! The man tells no lies..
I once doubted him.. I took it back, and apologized because i was 'seeing things.. '
*inside joke*

Also, yeah, i saw the books about you paging on people for anything just to idoc their house and loot it.. wasn't sure what to make of it.. I didn't weigh it out and say 'hmm.. maybe its a lie!' nor did i believe it outright. I more took it as, 'heres a person people don't like.. I think Ill just stay away from her'.

It is true, you've made a lot of enemies. Im not sure how you did it, but the fact that you know half my guildmates (and their alts) is a big red flag in my eyes.

You clearly spend way too much time prying into other people's matters = FACT. You DO accuse people of all kinds of things, with, or without any warrant= FACT. You do use the page button so much im surprised it hasn't broken = FACT.

...wait, WWHY were you dropping eves listening to conversation about -20 weaps? Are you really that bored? You should take some of Velv's advice..

Furthermore, and i can't believe nobody called you on this yet,
FIRST, you defend the fact that you won the 'runner-up' prize.. In a roundabout way, you said we were just whining that we didn't win..
THEN, you admit to not even finishing the event! Point and Case, ladies and gentleman. This is what I was talking about. No, I don't care about the Sash. It was just symbolic of the state of things.. Point and case.

Slave. Let me kindly ask for a few favors:
1. Stay away from us. (SUPR) you creep us out with how much you know about us.
2. Mind your own business. (or get some of your own business) - also, Tesla, most of our weapons came from asha's crafter, or our own. I have two of your pieces myself tho.
3. Stop accusing people of things, esPECIALLY mr pink. Not only does nobody believe you, but it really angers people. Also, you accusing anyone of anything is.. 'calling the kettle black' so to speak.
4. be very very careful you do nothing illegal. half this shard has a hot finger on the 'help' button for you. Though i don't like you, I'd hate to lose a player.
5. Stop making enemies. It's not that hard. You remind me of that 'popular' girl in highschool everyone hated. . .

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh the drama, the action, the suspense...

:spider:

Anyway, this thread is going nowhere and the decison has been taken, so, bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.