• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] [PACIFIC] Keep Located In Fel Trinsic !!!

E

Eyes of Origin

hahahaha now I know who you are when you arent in Fel! :p Hey wait... I asked you something yesterday in Luna and you ran away from me!!! so not nice! :p

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hahahaha now I know who you are when you arent in Fel! :p Hey wait... I asked you something yesterday in Luna and you ran away from me!!! so not nice! :p
Ah sorry about that! I probably just got back from being AFK. : ]

You can ask me now if you remember!

Yeah , I won't be in Fel until January... : / My old HD went out and this HD is really really bugged and a piece of crap. I'm getting a new machine in Jan and I'll be back in Fel :scholar:

E

Eyes of Origin

Tenki.. how much do you want for it? I might .. just might get one since I cant find a flippin castle.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
45m or I take half gold + items. : ]

Let know what you think of that price set.

E

Eyes of Origin

I'll get back with you after Xmas night or the day after, finally heading to bed after wrapping presents and I wont be home till really really late tomorrow night ... If you havent sold it by then, I'll probably buy it :)

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll get back with you after Xmas night or the day after, finally heading to bed after wrapping presents and I wont be home till really really late tomorrow night ... If you havent sold it by then, I'll probably buy it :)
Sounds great!! Talk to you then and have a great Christmas :hug: