• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pacific gone bye bye!

P

Pentar

im gonna be sooo pissed if i lose my 600/610 black pup!!!!!!

B

burnttrees

lmao read the other posts on the new stranger and also baja goes bye bye this sucks but is kind of funny as we may all see this happen over the next 20 hours hopefuly its just a server flaw and not the stranger in heartwood

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Catskills gone too.

P

Pentar

this is extreme bull****.......... i am soo sick of uo and its bugs..

D

Deb

If bonded...hopefully will still be there...might be dead tho. Shouldnt go wild
for quite awhile.

S

Sunrise

maybe just mabye this is NOT a bug. Maybe when you kill this new stranger. The world freezes for a bit?? You never know. :stir::stir: maybe we are NOT to kill these strangers?

J

Juicy Fruit

after 5 min in world you time out and disappear, your pup should go stable till you log back on, don't worry about him. (unless he died and wasn't bonded, if he lived and wasnt bonded he will still go to the stable while your logged out)

M

Muu Bin

So if this has happened on other shards - which it has - doesn't it kinda leave you scratching your head as to why it happened in the first place? Isn't that what TC is for? To test things like this so that they don't happen?

Hell, it's a nice day outside... I'll put this on the shelf and go do something more worthwhile. Maybe I'll come back in a few months.

B

burnttrees

i will admit this kind of a bug is never liked but at the same time the dev team works hard to crank out new content and also fix bugs and answer questions funny thing is when it comes down to it somethings are not seen even after tc as a result of either not enough people testing things or worse testing finding and then NOT sending in report in hopes of an exploit making its way thou as for the new content the funny thing is sometimes somethings just don't want to do what you want them to ie. a bug fix that breaks other things (it over rides the original bug fix) or a spell thats on a npc that causes a mass reproduction of the other npc's around him (kind of funny we now can brag that its not just players duping things) :lol:

so in the end yes things dont always work the way they are expected or the way we want and sometimes they actualy go way wrong i am still going to hang out and keep playing as this is not the only game that has probs bugs or other issues at least the comunity is good and we can have fun just playing the game

i for one am glad the servers came back as soon as they did and with the least amount of damage possible 10-20 minute reversion of the server and not a whole day

for me i will go hunt something to gain some money for insurance for the next round of stranger spawns and hope that it gets fixed soon and is as fun as everyone said it was last night :)