• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pac, we are awesome..

S

SUPRsalad

i got bored.
i went and read all the other shard forums..
They were very boring.
Pac wins.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i got bored.
They were very boring.
Pac wins.
Oh, well, thank you!

I hopped this place alive... This place was dead for like 3 years till I started posting. Yup... We rule...

With a little wax spead throughout.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, well, thank you!

I hopped this place alive... This place was dead for like 3 years till I started posting. Yup... We rule...

Don't believe me, or are in denial? Look at who's threads are the most viewed and responded... MAN that must **** some of you off... while the mature ones just don't care... But I have a feeling the next few posts will decide who is mature and who isn't... Lets watch...

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not really G!B forums died So we had to come back here.

S

SUPRsalad

felucian.com is coming along nicely i think..
gotta start somewhere.

P

pacific lily

i got bored.
They were very boring.
Pac wins.
Oh, well, thank you!

Well, if it was actually the entire shard posting and not just you and a small handful of other people replying to you, there might be something to take credit for here. Just sayin'.

Lily

M

mutau

Well, if it was actually the entire shard posting and not just you and a small handful of other people replying to you, there might be something to take credit for here. Just sayin'.

Lily
Nothing is stopping the rest of the shard from posting. If they choose not to, they don't post. It's not like these guys have bought the threads. They just visit this site and forum more often.

If it feels like this forum needs to be diversified, the door was always open for the rest of the shard to come in. The team of Moderators never lock it (unless you go against the RoC and ToS).

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the door was always open for the rest of the shard to come in. The team of Moderators never lock it (unless you go against the RoC and ToS).
There's a spare key under the mat.
Just saying...

P

pacific lily

Lily
Nothing is stopping the rest of the shard from posting. If they choose not to, they don't post. It's not like these guys have bought the threads. They just visit this site and forum more often.

If it feels like this forum needs to be diversified, the door was always open for the rest of the shard to come in. The team of Moderators never lock it (unless you go against the RoC and ToS).

Thanks for helping to make my point :)

lily

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Lily
Yeah, I don't care. It's all me and me only.