• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pac Rune Libraries

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

Where are all of the rune libraries on Pacific now? Mellow Yellow's has been moved, and 2 others that I had runes to now have blank plots sitting where they used to be. This really sucks...

P

pacific lily

There's one in a vendor mall in the NW corner of Luna.

S

SUPRsalad

The luna mall, where my vendor is.
Nice library.
Stop by, buy my stuff okay?

P

pacific lily

My vendor is there too. Buy my stuff, it's better.

S

SUPRsalad

who is your vendor? Im going to get the same stuff you have, and make my prices one gold lower..

J

Joy-ElF

I've been working on a rune library myself just outside Zento City in Tokuno. Coordinates are 40'42n 38'10w. It has all the basics, though I'm still marking some of the SA stuff. There are lockpick training boxes and runebooks on the second level as well. I can also mark runes for anyone that needs to use it.

I'm open to suggestions on books to include that will help everyone find what they need. :D

S

SUPRsalad

sweet!

I can think of a few Im sure.
I would make books for 'travel intensive' quests and other stuff that requires a lot of travel..
for example:

the new halloween quest? Lots of places and people to go to, fel & tram both.
Many different gypsies to hand the crystals into..

The human to elf quest?

Spell weaving quest?

The quest to make bone machetes is really recall intensive as i remember..

Resource gathering:
mage shops, jewel shops (now big with imbuing)
also, material gathering such as golem parts, etc..

Another fun idea: 'book of runes to pvp guild's G-houses, and other famous player's houses' i.e. griefing book. . . heheh.

J

Joy-ElF

Good ideas! I'll add most of those to my very long list of things to mark.

If any of you want to contribute GH runes, I will add them to a book. I'll put my mailbox up outside for that purpose :)

S

SUPRsalad

Good ideas! I'll add most of those to my very long list of things to mark.

If any of you want to contribute GH runes, I will add them to a book. I'll put my mailbox up outside for that purpose :)
hahah, ask, and ye shall receive.
I have some weird runes..

S

SUPRsalad

you say this to I? there is nothing moderate about my weirdness. .

S

SUPRsalad

hey now, i wasn't being mean.
Seriously, I got some strange rune locations. Ill hook you up.

C

Connor_Graham

I'm open to suggestions on books to include that will help everyone find what they need. :D
The Naturalist Quest was what I was looking for. Turns out the house in Luna didn't have it but a friend of mine had one stashed away and took me on the quest and showed me each spot. That's a good one to have though. The Collector's Quest is another. Basically, any good rune library should have every quest.