• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

PA3 is here

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
So Pre-Alpha Phase 3 is officially Live.

With quite a bit of polish and sweetness. Alpha Backers will be receiving access next week.

Here's a glimpse of the round table and some of the features with this release.

I'm also working on another skill which may make an early appearance if I have the time to get it advanced enough to showcase.
I'm really excited about the first couple of abilities and hope they are received well.

I blanked out the giveaway info but I was messing around with the system and managed to create a situation where i suicided by self replicating stealthed bears.

Thoronnar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So Pre-Alpha Phase 3 is officially Live.

With quite a bit of polish and sweetness. Alpha Backers will be receiving access next week.

Here's a glimpse of the round table and some of the features with this release.

I'm also working on another skill which may make an early appearance if I have the time to get it advanced enough to showcase.
I'm really excited about the first couple of abilities and hope they are received well.

I blanked out the giveaway info but I was messing around with the system and managed to create a situation where i suicided by self replicating stealthed bears.

When you mean Alpha backers you mean the $40 package right? not the Founders?

Does that mean I'll be able to play next week!?!? I thought I was going to have to wait till next year!!!

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Yes the $40 tier will be getting access on the 10th of December I think or at latest the 12th.
You should log in to your dashboard at shardsonline.com for your client download and access code.