• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

P recruitment

W

Warlock\P/

P is originally from GL/legends/catskills

after a long break and a lot of account selling, we came back and transfered to Sonoma to re-suit our core people

Now that were done farming, were looking to bolster our ranks a bit.

Were looking for dedicated, honest people who listen well and who are very team oriented.

We will give just about anyone a shot, regardless of skill, if they can meet those requirements.

Gear/ability we can work on, someones attitude/personality we cant

interested or questions icq me 28093394

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

Best wishes on your guild and look forward to future battles.

W

Warlock\P/

I gotta admit i saw you reply to it and i thought "here we go"

Had to swallow my pride to post on stratics for this type of thing but this is the weakest weve ever been as a guild and we need to rebuild from almost scratch

Appreciate the lack of flames, but the thread is still young!

J

jennypitt

Hello,
I am the official \P/ Recruiting officer, you can either send ME a PM or find ME in game. I am usually the person telling everyone my honest opinion of their PVP ability.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

<blockquote><hr>

I gotta admit i saw you reply to it and i thought "here we go"

Had to swallow my pride to post on stratics for this type of thing but this is the weakest weve ever been as a guild and we need to rebuild from almost scratch

Appreciate the lack of flames, but the thread is still young!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not all bad and been in the exact same shoes you are in now. Not to long ago we had 2 guild splits in the same year which were only months a part. For the longest time it was me, KMS, Dubie and a couple of others and that was it.

G

Greetings Warlock of \P/. Can't say, "I wish you luck recruiting." We of MoFo are allied with the most formidable PVP guilds in Sonoma and your guild will be competing directly for the PVP honors of Sonoma.

Welcome to Sonoma as we of MoFo look forward to the competition. Perhaps we all will have fun!

G

I will be coming over from Legends this week to join \P/

I can't wait to get some action!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
how ironic.
i made a guy on legends last week.

small world.

A

Abaddon (Deth)

When it comes to people immigrating from other shards without asking me, I only have two words for them:

Chuck Norris

Actually, will welcome you with open arms (actually one is holding a dismounter) and will be glad to throw a party for you when you get here. Let's say, in the starroom?

Dyv

G

Actually i played here years ago before legends opened to the public. but all the chars i got are like way pre pub 16 style and are pretty miuch useless.

T

TrustMeInc

<blockquote><hr>

how ironic.

small world.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think POO would make a good fit with P it would be PEE AND POO lol.

J

jennypitt

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

how ironic.

small world.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think POO would make a good fit with P it would be PEE AND POO lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clever..

M

Madchild

stop rollin your eyes we where all waiting for someone to say it

R

Razeial

<blockquote><hr>

stop rollin your eyes we where all waiting for someone to say it

[/ QUOTE ]

You just killed the comedy in this thread, Quenchant, take care of my light work?