• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ozymandias Hiryu : Stats / Abilities /Specials ?

mihali

Sage
I understand you cannot transfer it to another one of your characters. No too much info on it.
Anyone has a pic of tits stat pages and abilities? Is it like aregular Lesser Hiryu?
Can a tamer train it up or is it slot 1/1, and not trainable to more than one slot?
Any info appreciated.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It’s a proxy swamp dragon re skinned for worriers 1 slot none tamable

mihali

Sage
Never mind, I was able to lore one : the answer is : It is absolutely identical is all respects to a paroxy swampy, no specials and slots are 1/1.
Not sure there will be any decent market value for it, (months down the line), since the fighters, many of them will already have one if they wanted one, plus the benefit is 12-13% damage reduction, as opposed to 20% with regular armoured bonded swampy, plus lots of decently equipped fighters prefer ethics. Hard to see someone blow away 300-350 millions for one, or even 150 millions for one. So it is likely not to be easily marketable down the line. Some of the other items/rewards are likely more marketable. It is not one of the absolute necessities for a good fighter that would face up to high-level content.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Never mind, I was able to lore one : the answer is : It is absolutely identical is all respects to a paroxy swampy, no specials and slots are 1/1.
Not sure there will be any decent market value for it, (months down the line), since the fighters, many of them will already have one if they wanted one, plus the benefit is 12-13% damage reduction, as opposed to 20% with regular armoured bonded swampy, plus lots of decently equipped fighters prefer ethics. Hard to see someone blow away 300-350 millions for one, or even 150 millions for one. So it is likely not to be easily marketable down the line. Some of the other items/rewards are likely more marketable. It is not one of the absolute necessities for a good fighter that would face up to high-level content.
They will be sought after. Some players use them for melee, there are also Archers that will want them for the looks.

Remember, can only trade in Statue form.