• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ozymandias Hiryu Auction Safe Unable to Claim (ATL)

Visitor
I recently won a bid on an Ozmandias Hiryu on Atlantic Shard for 100mil. I accidentally lost the deed in which leads back to the auction. I have spent the last 2 days looking for the auction safe but have been unsuccesful. If you have happened to be the one who is the seller, I would greatly appreciate it if you would contact me. The Char Name that won is either Ville or Shagrath. My discord is: submissionglock

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I recently won a bid on an Ozmandias Hiryu on Atlantic Shard for 100mil. I accidentally lost the deed in which leads back to the auction. I have spent the last 2 days looking for the auction safe but have been unsuccesful. If you have happened to be the one who is the seller, I would greatly appreciate it if you would contact me. The Char Name that won is either Ville or Shagrath. My discord is: submissionglock

Thanks for taking the time to read.
You have 3 days to claim ur winnings, do you remember what else was on safes at that house or perhaps on a vendor? That's ur best angle to search and locate the house at this point if you lost the deed to it...

belal

Visitor
This happened to me.

there must’ve been about 100 of the same thing for sale and no way to know what the cheapest was but to visit each and every auction. So naturally I had a backpack full of deeds. I eventually settled on placing a bid on one and and disposed of all the 100+ deeds by putting them on the floor.

At no point did anything pop up saying hey you might not want to drop this one as it’s an auction you have bid on.

one week later I get a message to say auction won I thought great. But no ticket in my bag.

i used the help menu and just got a canned response that didn’t seem to relate to my problem even.

I ended up losing 500mill

the game should not let you drop a ticket for an auction you have bid on that is ongoing. Or they should give you a new ticket if you win.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had same thing happen to me .
I did find the spot a week later and the item was gone and my gold :sad3:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
When does developers responsibility end and players begin? they gave you map now you want a warning what's next? This not directed at OP same thing with item descriptions the amount of hand holding entitled players want ridiculous..

Visitor
Man, I spent atleast 4 hours last night retracing everything I could think of. I kept ending up at the same auction safe houses, just not the one that I won. It's absolutely mind boggling that I spent that long and can't find it. All I can really remember is that there were multiple safes, the house was like an open structure with pillars kind of in a circle in the middle of it. I can picture it so well it my head, it drives me crazy!

Visitor
It was my first time ever bidding on an auction safe, I had no idea about deeds being popped up in my backpack if you become the highest bidder. I ended up bidding on another auction safe just to see what it would do, and it placed a deed in my backpack for the safe that I was outbid on. I know exactly what I did, I bid on it, the deed was placed in my backpack (which I obviously didn't notice) and I threw all of the VS deeds on the ground because they all looked exactly the same. It's definitely my fault. Someone got a free 100mil on my mistake. You play and you learn I guess lol.

Visitor
This happened to me.

there must’ve been about 100 of the same thing for sale and no way to know what the cheapest was but to visit each and every auction. So naturally I had a backpack full of deeds. I eventually settled on placing a bid on one and and disposed of all the 100+ deeds by putting them on the floor.

At no point did anything pop up saying hey you might not want to drop this one as it’s an auction you have bid on.

one week later I get a message to say auction won I thought great. But no ticket in my bag.

i used the help menu and just got a canned response that didn’t seem to relate to my problem even.

I ended up losing 500mill

the game should not let you drop a ticket for an auction you have bid on that is ongoing. Or they should give you a new ticket if you win.
I discarded it thinking it was just another VS map forsure. It sucks, I didn't absolutely need it or anything, just a learning experience I guess. I'll be marking runes from now on if I make a high bid, that's forsure.

JohnnyO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you remember what facet it was on? Might narrow it down.

Visitor
Do you remember what facet it was on? Might narrow it down.
I actually feel like it could have been Tokuno because of the way that I remember it being customized. Here I am, finding myself running around looking again lol

belal

Visitor
Ok I have 100+ maps in my bag from looking at all the auction prices. And am dropping them all on the floor. It’s my fault for dropping the wrong one on the floor at cost 500mill?
let us say it was 50plat item cost.
Still my fault?
Punishment befits error?

even the message to say you have won I would’ve expected to give the coordinates. Or what’s the point of even bothering to tell you you have won?

Last edited:

JohnnyO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe take a run around makoto-jima. Quite a few places that might fit your description. Anyway good luck!

Visitor
Ok I have 100+ maps in my bag from looking at all the auction prices. And am dropping them all on the floor. It’s my fault for dropping the wrong one on the floor at cost 500mill?
let us say it was 50plat item cost.
Still my fault?
Punishment befits error?

even the message to say you have won I would’ve expected to give the coordinates. Or what’s the point of even bothering to tell you you have won?
I feel ya there, the message was just pouring salt in the wound. I even tried to hit recall on the message to see if it would take me there (which ii should since it damn well knows where the auction safe is}.

Visitor
Maybe take a run around makoto-jima. Quite a few places that might fit your description. Anyway good luck!
I spent atleast 6-7 hours on this long weekend trying to find it but it just wasn't my fate. An expensive lesson learned. Appreciate your help!

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I just saw this but I usually take a screenshot of the vendor house and safe including cartographer map so I remember where to go back to. Needless to say, I have done that too lol

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
UPDATE: I ended up finding the damn thing auction house 2 days ago!:D
Sweet. I only buy aution stuff with buy now. I would have thought the sale would have expired by now. Glad you found it!