• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Owain Surrey's Latest Vision: 01/28/09

• Thread starter Solomon Wright
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Solomon Wright

The following was found in a green book left on the floor in the Counselor's Guild...

A vision has come! - 01/28

I lay asleep in a very dank location inside Despise Dungeon (for it is such locations that often bring me the most truthful visions, I know not why).

I saw a vision, of which I can not give all the details. For if we stumble upon Kasaven before we have a force assembled, we may be slain and his captors may slay him.

Yet I can say I saw two statues, south facing. Two men in black cloaks carrying Kasaven. I could not tell his surroundings nor their faces. He was unconscious, yet breathing. I hope to have a force assembled and I will rely on my dreams to bring us more information than I yet have. I assume sometime around "Valentine's Day", we shall make our move, before it is too late.

May God Protect Kasaven,

Owain Surrey

D

DPudding

Three weeks in custody before a rescue attempt? Brave tactics, indeed!

*Sarcasm off*

ATLPvPer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well we could rush in now, swords drawn, get ourselves and the moderator killed, and call it a day.

*sarcasm also off*

D

DPudding

Or...we could ask the question, "Does it really take three weeks to set up an encounter?"

Just so you know....the EM can't really die...cause....it's not real. Don't tell anybody else though....it might damage their fun. SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

CatLord

Funny enough alot of the players would disagree with you master pudding...

Thank you for the warning... the statues were found and scouts sent...
The area is somewhat dry but with a touch of cold blooded tenderness...

I truly hope your Second sight becomes more accurate along the years.
(when we're able to rally and react faster)

Great timing for the event... failing the Network... we bug folk during three weeks...

We can even train new TormTars for the rescue attempt...

Cya on the field.

C

Corvak

It doesnt take three weeks to make an encounter, it takes three weeks to get the word out :)

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny enough alot of the players would disagree with you master pudding...

Thank you for the warning... the statues were found and scouts sent...
The area is somewhat dry but with a touch of cold blooded tenderness...

I truly hope your Second sight becomes more accurate along the years.
(when we're able to rally and react faster)

Great timing for the event... failing the Network... we bug folk during three weeks...

We can even train new TormTars for the rescue attempt...

Cya on the field.

Why do you keep threatening your going to "bug" people? Your not a hacker are you? :(