• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry Overpaying for a CLEAN Ring and Bracelet

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The ring needs to have 35% Enhance Pots

The Bracelet 15% SDI

Lets start with these clean for now. If you have like a 2-3 MOD that i can use on a mage with useable mods post it. For now clean is best but I havnt started the suit yet so that will change some.

ICQ 402886

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a Bracelet 35% enhance pots, not a ring, but i guess u can try to find a ring with 15 sdi.
Also a ring 35% enhance pots, but its for gargoyles.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
The ring needs to have 35% Enhance Pots

The Bracelet 15% SDI

Lets start with these clean for now. If you have like a 2-3 MOD that i can use on a mage with useable mods post it. For now clean is best but I havnt started the suit yet so that will change some.

ICQ 402886
Here is my SDI stuff i actually hold on - not all what you like but maybe something is interresting for you - i got no 35% Enhance Pots jewelery sorry:

sdibrace1.JPG sdibrace2.JPG sdibrace3.JPG sdiring1.JPG sdiring2.JPG sdiring3.JPG sdiring4.JPG

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a Bracelet 35% enhance pots, not a ring, but i guess u can try to find a ring with 15 sdi.
Also a ring 35% enhance pots, but its for gargoyles.
Thanks for the reply. That ring would be perfect but its a human for sure. I'm going to use teh sick shame sleeves i got
I have this bracelet if interested View attachment 13628
on this suit and they are human.

That bracelet would possibly work. Will know a little later today. Thank you for posting it.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is my SDI stuff i actually hold on - not all what you like but maybe something is interresting for you - i got no 35% Enhance Pots jewelery sorry:

View attachment 13612 View attachment 13613 View attachment 13614 View attachment 13615 View attachment 13616 View attachment 13617 View attachment 13618
Thank you much Ron. I'm starting to put the suit together now. I wish the publish would come so that I could enhance it tho! That is whats slowing me down the most.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you Sabatora. Owe you one. Now if anyone has the bracelet please let me know.