• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OvC PvP Training

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys, on the OvC forums... we've been discussing getting some PvP training going on once a week. We can use any place you all want, I know that VL has a nice area for practicing!

So log into the OvC forums and join the discussion --- if you don't have a registered account there, please do so and let me (or your GM) know to grant you access to the private forums.

- Pandy

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've asked Callie to help organize another PvP Training session this Friday in my absence, as I am headed to FL for a week. Last week's training was spectacular, we learned a whole bunch. Looking forward to our theme-mates joining us again this Friday!

If you wish to use "The Death Tower", which is our Felucca Stadium in the small place we call Trinsic Hold, please be my guest --- its at the Spirit Shrine in Felucca. :)