• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OvC: 3rd and Final Pre-Meeting Nov. 5th, 8 PM EST

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys, so the 3rd and final pre-meeting before we roll this out will be held on Nov. 5th, 8 PM EST (that's 2 AM for some you right?)

The topics we'll be talking through are:

- our first storyline (the events that make guilds align to either Chaos or Order)
- marketing for the theme (options on methods and approaches)
- monthly meetings for leaders (should we, shouldn't we?)
- anything else you guys would like to cover at that point.

I know a lot of folks are just eager to get started, but slow and steady wins the race. Let's make sure we've heard from as many folks as we can. Please have all your members join these discussions at our forums for OvC: www.ordervschaos.org --- UP's user group is set up so your members can request to be added and Pike and Ane are in full control of granting access.

Pike/Ane: Let me know if you need a walk-through lesson on User Group moderation.

Thanks!

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will definitely miss this meeting. The weekend after will be busy and I don't want to risk things going badly by being exhausted.

I'll let someone know my ideas before the meeting.

S

Sydrik Harpune

Just signed up over there...

This has me intrigued.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is tonight fellas! Hope you all can make it, for anyone new to these discussions, please PM me and I will get you the information to log into our IRC channel. :)

We're very excited to get the ball rolling on this! See you guys there.