• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Outdated Char Needs Update/Ideas

Gb8719

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just reactivated my account after years of not playing. I have a character that I used to PvP with years ago [before everything was item based] and I'd like to give a modern revamp. Not interested in doing any form of PvP on him since I have no funds to stay competitive with gear and items. I run with a pure Bard as my "main" or money-making character, but I'm torn between using this guy as a mule or as a pure caster character as an alternate to provoking and maybe doing champ spawns or peerless in place of my bard.

Current have GM magery, meditation, resist, wrestling, alchemy, eval, hiding, and 80 poisoning. Like I said, really outdated.

Ideas so far:
Mule. Add inscription and try to make funds off this with poisoning weapons and alchemy. Not sure if this is even profitable.
Necromancer. Transfer alch, poisoning, hiding, and wrestling to another character or just removing completely. Take a standard Necromancer build.
Mystic/Spellweaver Pure Caster?=? Don't know much about these skills or what benefit they'd be. Assuming a powerhouse against single targets?
Any other suggestions?

I appreciate the tips and advice!

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wrestle/Scribe/Mage's are still viable and doable on both fronts.