• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Out to get my poor tiger cub!

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have had similar experiences during this exact quest.
Personally, dealing with the 3 trappers is one thing but then bamm, more spawn and then the myrmidex on top of that!
I think its a bit much and should be toned down some. *just saying*......

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made my first trip to Time of Legends lands yesterday and I have to say that quest is pretty rough at first. I found you benefit from trying the puzzles right near the bridge. Otherwise, I guess it is best to do in a group...but even so, when multiple trappers spawn, it is hard to target them all...I guess the idea was you could use a Sampire but you couldn't use whirlwind or something, haha...:)

Also there is a funny bug where the trappers will open the locked cages during puzzle solving ;D

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
That quest was really hard! My husband was killing those nasty trappers and I was spam healing the poor little guy, even so it took a long time for us both to get it done.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
One advantage the tiger cub event has over the turtle one is that you can invis the cub after trappers pop, and have summons target the trappers instead. Or, use controllable summons (I typically have an air elemental and a water elemental for the walk to the village, and target the trappers after invising the cub)

You then have to keep invising him, and be ready to dispel uncontrolled summons (if you use EVs, blade spirits or an RC) if they turn on the cub.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I do that part with a peace tamer, area peace and invis the cub for the win, along with all kill for the GD in reserve

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My character is a 4x legendary bard with magery and two trained vollums. Rarely do I have an issue keeping cubs alive. If there is more than 1 trapper I Provo them on each other and attack with vollums then discord them. Single trappers are just disco and vollums. I run the peace songs while solving the door which cures the poison when I fail.