• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Our PvP discussion for today

D

Dor of Sonoma

What color of thread do you use to repair your armor?

Discuss.
I use strips of rawhide for leather armor. Those are generally a shade of brown, although they may be dyed to suit.

For metal armor, I use rivets crafted from ingots that match the color of the material that I am repairing. :D

*snickers and skeedaddles*

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally, I craft thread from the muscle sinew of my dead enemies. It tends to be a bit reddish in color. That is a good thing come Xmas..the green and red go over big with the kids before I kill them.

Members of a certain guild insure I always have my armor in great and frequent repair. Not that I am naming a guild...just a "certain" guild that happens to die to me quite a lot....every day....all of them...really easy....really, really easy...

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a fun and innocent post.

I actually have Dor do all my tailoring repairs. Only person I trust with my hat ;)