• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Other things with unlimited z axis

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I make my houses they tend to have an exterior staircase to the second floor and that ends up being my main area. The bottom floor has always been my storage area. After reading about some items having an unlimited z axis I was able to make my whole house an area where you can blacksmith and imbue. My question is, is there other items that have an unlimited z axis?

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The bloody pentagram in my dungeon is directly below my prep room (Peerless keys, white nets, outfits, teleporters, ect) and can be used for a weaving circle just before we all head out.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The bloody pentagram in my dungeon is directly below my prep room (Peerless keys, white nets, outfits, teleporters, ect) and can be used for a weaving circle just before we all head out.
Perfect! I have a few of those so that is going in the basement!

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
not sure if this counts...
(its not used for blacksmith or imbuing, but for crafting/gardening)

water source for endless decanter... clawfoot tub
if linked, you can use your decanter anywhere in your house
(no need to have a water trough in your house, unless you want too)