• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Other ship? (not Whale)

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I swear that I remember hearing at the townhall that there would be a .. Britannian Galleon or such as a new ship with the booster as well (and I don't mean that "whale" one that was in consideration). Am I completely crazy/wrong in remembering this or what?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
orc ship you get from a quest i believe

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not the orc ship. A Britannian one. A human type ship.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am pretty sure (although not certain) that the Whale and the Galleon are one-and-the-same. I also believe they said it would most likely not be ready to be launched with the booster.

I too am excited to see them or it or whatever!

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Britannia needs its own sailing-ship type vessel. A galleon would be perfect, maybe with an ankh or a symbol of the codex on the sail.

There should also be a pirate ship with a jolly rodger on the sail...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Britannia needs its own sailing-ship type vessel. A galleon would be perfect, maybe with an ankh or a symbol of the codex on the sail.

There should also be a pirate ship with a jolly rodger on the sail...

Agreed! Britainnia needs a good fleet... A Galleon would be prefect. You could even put the serpent on the sail.

And most definitely it would be neat if we could add a flag or something to the ship... choosing between symbols for Gargoyle, Tokuno, Orcs, Britannia, and Pirates... Maybe even for ports of call, Jhelom, Moonglow, etc. Each could bear the symbol of virtue .... Justice, Sacrifice.... that sort of thing.

Just a thought, but I think it would be an excellent addition to the ships and would boost the RP nature of them.

Oh and for suggesting it... can I get a Drow flag with the symbol of a Spider on it? *grins*