• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT:Warhammer

S

Shiftey

I played the beta for Warhammer and i have to say it is not as bad as i thought it would be it is actually fun and if WotLK was not coming out so soon i would buy/play it.....has anyone else played and what are your thoughts?

BTW: i am so nervous atm- i hope i will win one of the beta keys there is so much i want to test *crosses fingers*

C

Cyrk

I am very nervous too about the contest :p

I haven't experienced warhammer but the feedback i've gotten has been good overall. I wouldn't switch over just because i have so much that i have worked on for so long in wow, and I don't plan on giving any of it up quite yet :p. As a side game, I think warhammer would be fun to pick up.

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't personally been in either beta for WAR or WotLK... but I do hear from several players who have. Both WAR and WotLK sound great from what I've heard.

WotLK seems to be a sweet expansion... new goodies, features, and loads more... with all the polish and quality Blizzard is known for. WoW players are going to love it and will likely pull in more new players.

WAR is new, but built on the best concepts found in many games in a big coherent & fun package. Beta players have been says the grind is pretty minimal and stays fun.

I look forward to getting my hands on both. :)

A

autarctic

I played the beta for Warhammer and i have to say it is not as bad as i thought it would be it is actually fun and if WotLK was not coming out so soon i would buy/play it.....has anyone else played and what are your thoughts?

BTW: i am so nervous atm- i hope i will win one of the beta keys there is so much i want to test *crosses fingers*
Played it for awhile and I am not going to lie it was fun, but I wont buy it or anything on release since WoTLK is coming out. I think that about sums that up pretty well.

Congrats on winning BTW

I

InkTank

There was osmeone on another thread that summed up the "WoW vs. WAR" comparison nicely.

WoW is for PVE
WAR is for PVP

Seeing as how that seems to be the focus of each game (sure, there is some of each in both games, but the game mechanics lean towards one more than the other) it seems fitting.

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was osmeone on another thread that summed up the "WoW vs. WAR" comparison nicely.

WoW is for PVE
WAR is for PVP

Seeing as how that seems to be the focus of each game (sure, there is some of each in both games, but the game mechanics lean towards one more than the other) it seems fitting.
Perfect summary.