• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT: PATS 18-0!!

G

The coachs and players of the Imperial Patriots pose for a team picture.

G

Guess there will be a lot of cranky people around town this afternoon

G

Could you just shut the heck up about sports on this forum?

Please do note the heavy sarcasim meant by this post.
Signed the LOLpic queen.

G

this is oufff##$## im drunk WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I SAIOD IT HOW MANY WEEKS AGO?

UNDISPUTED UNDEFEATED UNTOUCHABLE WOOO NEW ENGLAND PATRIOSS!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOO

G

SAN DIEGOOOOO SUPERCHARGERS!!! SAN DUIEGO SUPERCHARGERS!! GHAAGAHAHAH PWNED 1V1 IRL 4TW FROM THE BIG BAD WOOOOO PATRIOTS... OMG WE ARE THAT GOOD

G

<blockquote><hr>

Could you just shut the heck up about sports on this forum?

Please do note the heavy sarcasim meant by this post.
Signed the LOLpic queen.

[/ QUOTE ]

NO I WONT, WOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY UR TEAM SUX! WOOOOOOOOOO PATS UNDISPUTED UNDEFEATED UNTOUCHABLE WOOOO NEW ENGLAND PATS WOOOOOOOOO

G

I'm not a football enthusiast but if I were, I would forever be a Philly girl. I've got root for my hometown un-heroes

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

Go Giants

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn over time!! Lets Go Giants!!

G

I was watching football all day today cuz I AM an NFL ADDICT.

*hangs head in shock and shame*

Not believing OT and Bret just GIVES the ball to the Giants.......DOH !!

I am not a happy camper tonite since my fav team blew it, but both games were really ok for the most part today all things considering.