• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[OT] It's a good day to play UO.....

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These were taken a few hours ago....

I am in the heart of this storm. It's been snowing since the middle of the night and hasn't let up all day. We have well over a foot and it's not suppose to stop until tomorrow.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sucks. We had a little over a foot of snow here last week too. Annoyingly I bike everywhere so it took days before I could get around at all.

B

Black magick

Looks like my yard, just add another foot or so to it.

Z

ZeK'a

Or mine, just cover it with a 1/4 inch of ice from freezing rain..

F

Fanta(Siege)

We were meant to get that storm but i guess it missed us...

Z

ZeK'a

We play here, cuz we can't play there, ' for very long '.. That's my excuse anyway.. It's always warm in UO land..

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not really, its only South Jersey getting this much snow. He only has a few inches! I told him to come down my way!

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its heading directly to my house Newport RI!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I talked to Leaf/Izzy this morning, who lives in Maryland and she said they had about a foot of snow already and was still coming down hard. Apparently the gates to her yard open outward and they can't get out to shovel, so she is stuck for the duration... and hoping they won't lose power! =/

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spree is working, yay!

We have more snow now i think we up to 6 inches. I only have one little strip mall that is open. all the other businesses i plow. I do are closed till Monday. I just need to wait till it stops. to start working.

B

Black magick

I talked to Leaf/Izzy this morning, who lives in Maryland and she said they had about a foot of snow already and was still coming down hard. Apparently the gates to her yard open outward and they can't get out to shovel, so she is stuck for the duration... and hoping they won't lose power! =/
Aye, it's still coming down decently hard here, it can be a real pain sometimes, can't get out of the back yard. Still I like it, football in the snow is fun.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Blizzzzard HAS BEGUN IN RI!! EEEK!!!!!!!! suppose to get 18" where im at!

S

Sturdy

Mmm it was in the low sixties with the Sun shining here (Nor Cal) :thumbup1:

Visting Wisconsin next week :(