• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT - HAPPY BIRTHDAY

• Thread starter Amathist of PoC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
A

Amathist of PoC

I just wanted to wish our Oceania News Reporter Katlene a very happy birthday. I hope you have a great day and get spoilt rotten.

T

Teeshy

Happy Birthday Katlene! Hope you had a really lovely day, surrounded by people that love you (and that you love! ;))

K

Katlene

Thanks guys.
I had a really wonderful day!
Got to have a little sleep in, had brekky made for me, my favourite aeroplane (hercules) flew over my house which is odd given where i live, but also cool having a fly over for my bday haha.
One of my best mates came over for arvy tea n had good chats.
Went out for dinner with some fam and another best mate and stayed for trivia and I won a bundy rugby shirt and a nice bottle of red *cheers*
Ive heard from all my main family and my close friends and not a single bad thing happened today, the kids didnt even muck up once!!
Was perfect! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D