• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[OT] Fantasy Football - 3 days til draft day. free league FULL, money league needs one

U

unforgivenUO

ICq me at 16757967 and i will be glad to walk you through the process. We would be glad to have you

D

Dor of Sonoma

<blockquote><hr>

Is this bump ok?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not certain...*frowns*

Perhaps you should have a doctor take a look at it? Better to be safe than sorry

U

unforgivenUO

that bump would be much better if you were out rounding up two more people for our free league

U

unforgivenUO

one slot open in the money league. the casual league is now full

V

Vallant

Whats the deal with the "bump"? Was it infected. I'm just showing concern

U

unforgivenUO

*smile*
oh not to worry, That wasn't a bump after all. It was real communication. I was replying to Mr Hand to let him know a spot had opened up in the money league with someone moving over to the free league

G

When is a good time to pay up for the money league? I recommend that you collect soon as people tend to lose interest after I am so far ahead that they give up hope. *chuckles*

U

unforgivenUO

i have 3 of the 11 entry fees already. I would like to get them collected by 8-10 if possible. The draft is 8-15

G

<blockquote><hr>

i have 3 of the 11 entry fees already. I would like to get them collected by 8-10 if possible. The draft is 8-15

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me when/where to meet you in game and I'll pay up

~ Se'an

V

Vallant

<blockquote><hr>

*smile*
oh not to worry, That wasn't a bump after all. It was real communication. I was replying to Mr Hand to let him know a spot had opened up in the money league with someone moving over to the free league

[/ QUOTE ]

umm.. geeez i hate sounding like an idiot. People, please, read the sarcasm / humor / irony in my posts. I know what a "bump" is. I was just getting this off the second page. Unfortunatley for Kelmo and me we may not be able to use the same strategy i used last year to win my league. I took Bledsoe in the 6th round and let him take my team all the way!!! people will now be looking at THE 'BOYS and i won't be surprised to see someone from them picked in all the rounds. after all, that's what happens to the ELITE teams (*coughs*).

U

unforgivenUO

*chuckle*
i have the same issue with people not gettin my martini dry sense of humor. Is why i try to lead things off with words like *chuckle*, *smile* etc when i myself am trying to be sarcastically funny.
FYI i am around if anyuone would like to get that entry fee taken care of

V

Vallant

*chuckles*

bump

like that?

theres still 1 slot left right? I will pay up when full. would hate to hunt u down for refund.

U

unforgivenUO

sounds fair enough
i had thought mr hand would have entered already. He was expressing interest yesterday. but he hasnt made it yet to make twelve