• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT: dog's leash broke

• Thread starter imported_lady michelle
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_lady michelle

LOL my dog doesn't realize that her leash has been broken for the last few days. I been hooking the broken leash to her collar before letting her out the door, and she will only go has far has her leash will let her. Today a guy is walking by with his dog, and he says to me you know your dog's leash is broken. I told him ya LOL but she doesn't know it.

sneaks in and fixes it

B

BlackBetty

I now hang my head in shame because I didn't even pay attention and catch that when I read it. Sheesh!!!!

I wish my dog would act like she is on a leash when she isn't. Dang Brittany Spaniels are too crazy for that maybe.

Hunting dogs for the win! (better than dogs that are 'accessaries')

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I told him ya LOL but she doesn't know it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you really tell him "LOL"? hehehe

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I told him ya LOL but she doesn't know it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you really tell him "LOL"? hehehe

[/ QUOTE ] no but I have to admit I have said it b4 at another time

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

I now hang my head in shame because I didn't even pay attention and catch that when I read it. Sheesh!!!!

I wish my dog would act like she is on a leash when she isn't. Dang Brittany Spaniels are too crazy for that maybe.

Hunting dogs for the win! (better than dogs that are 'accessaries')

[/ QUOTE ] my dog refuses to be a accessary dog, but my niece tried coloring her blue with a piece of chalk then called her blues clues

B

BlackBetty

That's cute. I love the way the world looks through the eyes of a child. It's so much more colorful and fun.