• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT: Available for rent 1 3.5 yr old red headed girl

G

She is available in one week rentals, she answers to the name kayla and comes with 2 bonuses a brother and sister almost a year old, they respond to the names Nolan and Haleigh, respectively. Inquire within

S

Strycher

how much, and do they need to be returned in working order?

G

*chuckles* I am glad all my children are adults. My oldest is engaged. I will be a grand father soon.

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm with Kelmo. My kids are adults. I made it, woot! Enjoy em while ya can. They will grow up much too quick.

G

Dola. Has Grot shipped out yet? Know we are here for you. I hope he comes home soon.

S

Sir Ha-ward

...and if you need someone to smack around a bit to vent frustrations on im available for rent

G

*smiles* I am amazingly good right now. I am sure you can find a smack down some where.

G

Nooooo !! Mine are all grown up and GONE ! lol
yay and no grandkids yet in all these years off the 3 of em, cuz they pher the twin gene.

But I remember 3.5 all they do is ask WHY WHY WHY ?
Want a cookie ? WHY ?

Want to go play something anything ? WHY ?

CUZ I SAID SO...why??

bleh !

Ah well 3.5 is nothing yet wait till u get to insuring 3 new drivers one fine day, and buying 3 class rings for high school and and.....

Glad we are done with all that stuff though !

You will be too one year !

Yay FREEDOM... !

G

No he ships out "soon" though, I don't think I can when he's gone until he's gone. I am thankful we got to spend Christmas and we will get spend New Year's together. He should be gone no more then 210 days, in theory but there are a lot of factors that determine when exactly he gets to come home

G

<blockquote><hr>

...and if you need someone to smack around a bit to vent frustrations on im available for rent

[/ QUOTE ]

*kisses Ha-ward on the left cheek* why thank you handsome I may just take up on it, what terms are you looking for as far as a fee and duration

G

Trust me, grandkids are much better.

Wind em up and send em home for them to wind their parents up as much as said parents wound you up. Revenge!!