• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin store issue

UWF Lady Rain

Adventurer
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hope im posting this in the right place. Does anyone else have an issue with purchasing from the origin store? Ive tried to purchase several different codes and now am trying to upgrade one of my accounts with High Seas. I purchase from the site and get a confirmation email with a serial number but never get an actual game code that works. Am i missing a step or doing something wrong? Thanks for your time!! :)

T

Tazar

I hope im posting this in the right place. Does anyone else have an issue with purchasing from the origin store? Ive tried to purchase several different codes and now am trying to upgrade one of my accounts with High Seas. I purchase from the site and get a confirmation email with a serial number but never get an actual game code that works. Am i missing a step or doing something wrong? Thanks for your time!! :)
Typically - the code is listed on the webpage at the time of purchase and again on the e-mail. It should be the same code on both with the normal ####-####-####-#### type format.

UWF Lady Rain

Adventurer
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
HI Tazar, thank you for responding. that code is the "serial number" that ive been getting and trying to activate but it always comes up as invalid. It's the same format. I never had a problem with it until they did the whole master account thing.

T

Tazar

I had a friend purchase a 30-day game time code from Origin and on the order page - the code displayed as "pending" and on the e-mail - the order also had no code. She had to contact Origin directly via the on-line chat system to get it corrected. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask?product=origin should take you to the page to start a chat session with a rep to assist you. I hope you get it all sorted out soon.

T

Tazar

Also - if you are not - try cutting/pasting the code directly from the e-mail and be careful to make sure there is not a space before or after the actual code.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
High Seas codes get entered into the account management system and not in game. I couldn't tell from your post where you were entering your code.

UWF Lady Rain

Adventurer
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you so much for your help. I will try the online chat thing and see if that helps. I didn't copy and paste and also made sure there were no spaces. Ive tried pretty much anything i could think of besides the online chat option. Thanks again for your help!! I really appreciate it :)

UWF Lady Rain

Adventurer
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
High Seas codes get entered into the account management system and not in game. I couldn't tell from your post where you were entering your code.

Thank you Obsidian, i did try to activate it through the account management system but it still comes up as invalid. I'll see if i can get it sorted out with origin. :)

T

Tazar

From what I understand, the "Theme Pack" issue only involves the new "King's Collection" theme pack.